Author Topic: Front End Upgrades!  (Read 5148 times)

pipelayer

Re: Front End Upgrades!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
Im going to need some in a month or so will you have some by then ? and what is the best way to get a hold of you?

trans man

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »
Front end looks bitchen Enemy!!! ee: ee: ee:

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:04 PM »
Front end looks bitchen Enemy!!! ee: ee: ee:
Thanks Trans!

Took it out for a jog last evening It is a totally different mannered car on the street and gravel roads. Wow does the front stay hooked up now. Re-learning how to pitch it through corners all over again!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I have the bias set right down the middle of front and rear and am really really happy with breaking so far. Shuts down fast! (Im a bit more relaxed at high speeds now ;) Have do another alignment on it  but couldn't be happier with how nice it goes down the road on the first voyage! Im still friggin grinning!

DS, you the effin man. Thanks Bud!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

trans man

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 10:19:06 PM »
So, have you had a chance to do anyone high speed runs on the black top yet? ;D ;D ;D

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 05:49:08 AM »
So with the front brakes, what your saying is you can go twice as close to the edge before pulling back?  Nice.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal