Author Topic: therapy  (Read 1253 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
therapy
« on: September 30, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity ...1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car
With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2.
Page Yourself Over The Intercom.
Don't Disguise Your Voice ! 3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If
They Want Fries with that. 4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once
Everyone has Gotten Over Their
Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso. 5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks,
Write 'For Marijuana' 6. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The
Prophecy.' 7. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
8. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. 9 . Specify
That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go.' 10. Sing Along At The Opera. 11. Put
Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day. 12. Five
Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a
headache. 13. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!' 14 . When
Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives!
They're Loose!' 15. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are
Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.' 16. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level
Of Insanity: Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile. It's Called . THERAPY

"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal