Author Topic: clutch master cylinder  (Read 3554 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: clutch master cylinder
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 02:31:14 PM »
+1
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »
       OK I am going to go out on a big limb here.  Have you though about pulling the engine and double checking to be sure that something has not come lose or broke.  I have seen pressure plates burn up and get very warped and do just what your car is doing.  The fingers warped and rub the throw out bearing collar.  I have had a throw out bearing lose a clip and drop sideway's and cause the same scenario.  The size of the cylinders and the throw of the arm have little to do with your hard peddle. IMO.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »
voice of experience.Makes sense to me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 06:41:24 PM by masterfabr »
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 08:46:29 AM »
I am going to agree with you guys but since this problem has been there from day one I am going to try the master cyl first. now one thing I believe I have forgot to meantion is that both masters are replacement from jamar because the first ones were not only the wrong bore size that I ordered but didn't work so they sent me these. I did look into a set of hanging pedals from speedway at 7-1 ratio would give me for leverage and far better built than jamar or any of the common offroad pedals I have seen just not as pretty but who cares anymore!  transman was nice enough to ask ron weddle while he was talking to him last week about my problem and he said the bypass valve has crapped out in my master so it's junk, I should be running a 7/8" bore and that is what he runs with a 3/4" bore slave!  I bought a willwood master 7/8" bore from speedway yesterday, now it has a bale cap not so pretty but reliable is reliable so I don't care anymore!  I am so sick of vendors passing out crap with high prices with the mentality that send it out we'll deal with it if it comes back!!!!       kick
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal