Author Topic: 3800 SC Wiring Harness  (Read 2529 times)

SandDragon

3800 SC Wiring Harness
« on: August 15, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »
OK guys I finally got a good 3800 SC motor the last one had two spun bearings this one is out of a 2006 Grand Prix with 36000 miles. My question is where can I get a print out of the wiring harness. I only have a few weeks to get it ready for the big LS trip in Sept. I have to have it running before the computer guy will come out to reprogram it. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: 3800 SC Wiring Harness
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
Geez,wish I could help. Done a google search yet?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SandDragon

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 09:36:19 AM »
looked all over and haven't found anything yet. Do you or anyone else know of a place I can send it to and have the wiring harness reworked to work in my buggy.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 09:41:08 AM »
looked all over and haven't found anything yet. Do you or anyone else know of a place I can send it to and have the wiring harness reworked to work in my buggy.

Maurice Baker
214 East 8th St.
Alma,KS 66401
785-765-3811

Call only during the day because he works second shift.  He is in Waynoka this week end.  He can fix you up. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SandDragon

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »
Hey thank you I'll give him a call today. looking forward to meeting you all in Sept.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »
so did he get you set up? we got two guys back here that would do it for $130 if it's series I with no pass lock of path lock security system but if it's series II with it then send it to http://www.3800performance.com/customer_service.htm                   and have them flash the pcm and shut down the systems you don't want just like I did. $200 round trip and made the harness clean to do!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

trans man

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 03:14:28 PM »
so did he get you set up? we got two guys back here that would do it for $130 if it's series I with no pass lock of path lock security system but if it's series II with it then send it to http://www.3800performance.com/customer_service.htm                   and have them flash the pcm and shut down the systems you don't want just like I did. $200 round trip and made the harness clean to do!
They did a nice looking job for DS on his. 8) 8) 8)

SandDragon

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 10:11:32 AM »
No I haven't messed with it yet it is a series III went ahead and bought a series I to replace my old one and do up the big motor this winter. So if you guys know anyone looking for a 3800 series I complete with headers, adaptor, flywheel and wiring harness all the way to the gauges mine will be for sale for $800 after I get back from the trip in Sept.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal