Author Topic: a-arm front end for sale  (Read 2161 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
a-arm front end for sale
« on: October 24, 2010, 04:25:10 PM »
for all of you who don't have time or don't want to build one yourself here is a long travel front end that has been tested on 2-4 seat motorcyle - v-6 powered rails also perfect for converting you old beam rail to a-arm! you can see some conversion pics in the ap section. when aligned properly, 10* caster, 2* camber arc and between 18 - 24" wheel travel no bump steer! includes a-arms, welded cradle, rack, tie rods, all chromoly heims (5/8x5/8") with mis-alignment spacers and spindles ( chromoly combo link stubs ) with 3 bolt brake mount.
I am currently having my spindles made by doug heim for my rails and kits.  thanks doug!
 $1450.00
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 08:49:56 PM by Dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
Re: a-arm front end for sal
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 09:26:49 PM »
the passenger side top arm mounts.. rear is way up.. front is a little..    driver side the top rear arm mounts are up and the fronts are flat.... ???
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: a-arm front end for sal
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 07:12:20 AM »
the passenger side top arm mounts.. rear is way up.. front is a little..    driver side the top rear arm mounts are up and the fronts are flat.... ???

that is not how it is but I can see how you would think that in the pic from the angle I used to get the whole thing in the pic. the fronts are slightly up and the back more on top because the rear is lower than the front for steering shaft clearance.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: a-arm front end for sale
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »

trans man

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:54:27 PM »
Looks damn good. 8) 8) 8)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
thanks especially since you have one already!   ;D

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 07:25:29 PM »
He's biased.  So we cant count him.   LMAO LMAO  After seeing both Deano's and Transmans the front end doesn't look patched one.  Looks as if they were always there and thats the little detail that counts.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 11:41:37 AM »
ya there turned out real nice but you can also use the front end for a new build!  this front end was designed for the mini's I build of the new design which is the same front end my v-6 rail has and enemy's turbo busa is running. as a matter of fact enemy's rail was the first rail to recieve this front end almost 3 years ago the second was a beam conversion.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 11:43:50 AM by Dsrace »

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 02:34:45 PM »
I'll have to look back, but that front might be the only thing Enemy's not broke  kick.  Thats makes it as bullit proof.  ;D
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 08:13:11 PM »
lol

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 02:55:34 PM »
I can guarantee you this much. The workmanship and design is top notch for sure.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 09:30:22 AM »
thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal