Author Topic: Fall LS Group Gathering 9/17-9/21 2019  (Read 36027 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Fall LS Group Gathering 9/17-9/21 2019
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2019, 07:14:29 AM »
Guys us non attending peeps sure do appreciate the videos!  Sand looked nice. Dts always has great gathering and hate we missed it. Got some elec work to do on car but we will see y’all next yr

really was a good trip. you'll enjoy the spring trip! get away from those 90* temps and thong beachns you can't seem to walk away from  LMAO
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2019, 07:21:19 AM »
I am using the open back case. But the lens is covered. It was mounted far enough away from the motor that you can't tell how hard I was actually driving. They make an external microphone, but I don't have one. I like the way you add music, but I can't figure out how to do that.

i have an open rear go pro case but have always worried the sand would get up inside it. there are times in your videos i can hear your motor singing pretty good. i can also hear you dont like to drop below mid range either......i can relate to that lol i'm geared to high and i am missing bottome end. i edit on adobe premiere elements 9 software. its not free but not expensive. def not the greatest but i had the early version for a few years and already knew it. i had to go with 9 because hero 2 was mp4 format and my old adobe wasnt compatible.  you kept up very well in your videos. as a matter of fact in one of your videos, as we were hitting the trails, you pulled up on me then drove past my nose. you can see that moment in one of my videos. those would be good clips to have both go prons to blend into 1 video. i should copied yours while i was there.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 07:23:51 AM by dsrace »

Offline DeepBusch69

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2019, 07:42:38 AM »
I am using the open back case. But the lens is covered. It was mounted far enough away from the motor that you can't tell how hard I was actually driving. They make an external microphone, but I don't have one. I like the way you add music, but I can't figure out how to do that.

I personally like the engine sound.  I cranked your videos up on the stereo, full screen on the PC, felt like I was there again!   :s

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2019, 10:35:10 AM »

I personally like the engine sound.  I cranked your videos up on the stereo, full screen on the PC, felt like I was there again!   :s

really! so your saying you like his video's better than mine????kick  bs1  rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal