Author Topic: re: Nothing here - Do not click  (Read 1496 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
re: Nothing here - Do not click
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:58:59 PM »
ya the exhaust will do it well!!  ya I think the long up pipes account for the drop and i was talking about the down pipe side of the turbo where I have seen some post up where they installed there probe.

that is one nice little truck btw!!
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline fabr

• Administrator
re: Nothing here - Do not click
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 06:53:26 PM »
Didn't know about a diesel Tempo! Also stuffed in the Dodge D50, and a Mitsubishi Mighty Max I believe..
Nice little reference chart on the diesel Rangers > http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Diesels.htm

For 86 claimed HP, the little shit gets right after it! It's no speed demon, put 0-60 is no slouch. No problem accelerating up hills from 65 mph up. Glow plugs are definitely in good shape, forgot to plug it in the other night it got down to 5* and it popped right off in the morn!  ...It didn't like it much with the baby 600 CCA Walmart battery, but it took off! Whats surprising is it is putting out descent heat in the cab after 10 min of warmup on cold ass mornings.

I was planning on just driving the wheels off it, but can ANY of us on here leave ANYTHING alone!?? LMAO

First mods last weekend was general maintenance. Changed out the engine and all the drive line to Redline, changed the timing belts and serpentine belts, cleaned the mouse nest out of the filter box, flushed the cooling system and gave the engine bay a thorough douching. Ordered a boost and Pyro gauge so I don't over-do adding some boost on the baby hair dryer and fuel on the Bosch pump  ;D. I have a much better intake system designed with some left over parts laying around and going to improve on the exhaust this weekend.

And cab corners... And a tailgate....And a paint job....
Oh, and I found a wrecked 87 4x4 to swap out the front end and transfer case...
 drowning
"As if I don't have enough on my plate" ~fabr  ;D
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal