Author Topic: Fall Trip to LS Sept. 23 - 26, 2010  (Read 56343 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Fall Trip to LS Sept. 23 - 26, 2010
« Reply #345 on: September 26, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »
ya rv's rails he just has a hard time keeping his foot out it! rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #346 on: September 27, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »
     Got home bout 2:30 today, exactly 971 miles from Dueces Wild to my driveway.  My ass hurts, back too.  This is my second time and these meeting just get better and better.  Sorry some of Neb boys had some car trouble, but hanging out and shooting crap doesn't get any better.  Although some rain on Thur, it temps and full moon was great.  Took Masters in-law out for a night ride, and the dunes look like a different place at night, kinda scary. 
     Was really hoping to get a ride with Enemy this time, not. Probably best so not to piss my pants.  DS, that was a great burger, thanks.  Dunebound sorry you had ride problems, but was great to  meet you and "mom".  Hell I told three poeple she was your wife, she looks young I guess.  Met up with Deano and his gang again, great group of folks.  Master's buggy is unbelievable, and when the shocks and fuel are tuned in, oh my God!!  Got a quick meet up with Fast, super great as usually.  Met up with the St Louis boys and got a great look at those Revolts. 
     Had a great time and I will not be able to come back w/o Candice.  She forgave me with the help of a few gifts.  We will see in the spring.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #347 on: September 27, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
I am a real bad passenger but that ride was damn nice even though it was short! transman's bunch always goes in late april since most are farmers or such so I will be there myself! maybe I can hit you up for another ride then, I'm sure enemy will be first in line but that's ok i want to see the look on his face before I decide to climb in!  :o :o rofl
Ya,get the bitch fattened up and the shocks dialed in and we will take several rides this spring. I'm sure they will put an even bigger smile on your mug. LOL!!!!  I plan on hitting Big G this winter with Fast and Clark and their gang.. I can't wait!.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #348 on: September 27, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »
Ya,get the bitch fattened up and the shocks dialed in and we will take several rides this spring. I'm sure they will put an even bigger smile on your mug. LOL!!!!  I plan on hitting Big G this winter with Fast and Clark and their gang.. I can't wait!.

when is that? I will try to set it aside. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: September 27, 2010, 05:33:01 PM »
Between Christmas and New Years.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #350 on: September 27, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
We are planing that as well - time is already set aside for you then.  Don't know exactly when we will be there but the plan is new years for certain.  Busy ass time there - bring your tolerance level set to high.

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #351 on: September 27, 2010, 05:49:50 PM »
We are planing that as well - time is already set aside for you then.  Don't know exactly when we will be there but the plan is new years for certain.  Busy ass time there - bring your tolerance level set to high.

Not bad if you stay away form the Glamis store comphill and Olds hill. 

Play on Lizard hill Patten and hill 87.  All day affair just them three.  Maybe a hi speed run up the sand highway.  Then spend a day over at ButterCup. 

Yummi says:
Note: my bad - i hit a button other than "quote" and jacked post but returned it to original - clearly i need to stay away from the other button. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:00:19 PM by Yummi »

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #352 on: September 27, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
Not bad if you stay away form the Glamis store comphill and Olds hill.

WTF is the point of going then?  Patton is just as bad as any other hill- Rest with the herd, enjoy the freak show, then run off to the bigger bowls away from it all.  But, I enjoy the people watching. 

trans man

« Reply #353 on: September 27, 2010, 06:58:55 PM »
Enemy, sorry to hear about the Jeffco box going KBOOM.  :'( :'( :'(
And WTF is up with people NOT respecting other peoples property!!!! 9: 9:
THOSE FU#KERS NEED TO BE HUNG!!!!!!!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #354 on: September 27, 2010, 07:28:13 PM »
16 upgrades!!!!!!We've already discussed  this when we were there but I'm still not convinced it will last even then. What was that "guarantee" you were given? ;D   For all that are not aware of what we're talking about is enemy having to fork out what,$600-1200 for the upgrades. And then a 4 day in the dunes,wasn't it,guarantee? FOUR DAYS?I call  bs1 on that but ,on the other hand,you have very few choices but to hope the upgrades will prove durable. I sincerely hope they solve your issues. I know the disappointment of driveline problems all too well myself. It ain't fun OR funny. Oh well,next time I bet we're at the top of our games.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #355 on: September 27, 2010, 09:09:36 PM »
16 upgrades!!!!!!We've already discussed  this when we were there but I'm still not convinced it will last even then. What was that "guarantee" you were given? ;D   For all that are not aware of what we're talking about is enemy having to fork out what,$600-1200 for the upgrades. And then a 4 day in the dunes,wasn't it,guarantee? FOUR DAYS?I call  bs1 on that but ,on the other hand,you have very few choices but to hope the upgrades will prove durable. I sincerely hope they solve your issues. I know the disappointment of driveline problems all too well myself. It ain't fun OR funny. Oh well,next time I bet we're at the top of our games.

(I believe his name is Shawn, & he has taken over FNR business after Jeff's passing) He is telling us 4 "Trips" to the dunes, play hard, than he would like payment. He guarantees the box (with upgrades) to handle 350 rear wheel hp. A couple owners are pushing 450 hp to a box testing it out supposedly. It really REALLY sucks on the wallet but I gotta try stay positive about it cause I feel that we are FINALLY gaining more knowledge about the Jeffco and what it can really handle.

I friggin hate mysteries!!! ??? 
 rofl

DS can give more info if he wants, he did all the talking!

I will definately post up the results of all this BS
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #356 on: September 27, 2010, 09:17:23 PM »
I missed the part about paying AFTER the trips. Did I read that right? If so then I'm not so "skeptical".
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #357 on: September 27, 2010, 10:03:17 PM »
I missed the part about paying AFTER the trips. Did I read that right? If so then I'm not so "skeptical".
Yea, I about shit myself too..
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #358 on: September 28, 2010, 10:04:58 AM »
4 trips then pay is good.  How long is the 350hp or less guarentee for??  year lifetime rofl rofl.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2010, 08:40:28 AM »
WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!  I got to meet Carl and Masterfabr. Nice as hell. Sorry to see Masters buggy down, would of liked to went for a ride. Great looking buggy though. The Revolt ran for 4 days no issues and NO BLOWN BELT!!!! I will be back as soon as I can find the $$$$ and time. I am addicted to that place now!!!! I will post some vids when I get them edited down.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal