Author Topic: Fall Trip to LS Sept. 23 - 26, 2010  (Read 56050 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: Fall Trip to LS Sept. 23 - 26, 2010
« Reply #360 on: September 29, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
dAMN GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE PLACE.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

odypilots

« Reply #361 on: September 29, 2010, 12:01:51 PM »
The Revolt ran for 4 days no issues and NO BLOWN BELT!!!!

That is GREAT to hear, sandracer1!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #362 on: September 29, 2010, 12:24:49 PM »
     Got home bout 2:30 today, exactly 971 miles from Dueces Wild to my driveway.  My ass hurts, back too.  This is my second time and these meeting just get better and better.  Sorry some of Neb boys had some car trouble, but hanging out and shooting crap doesn't get any better.  Although some rain on Thur, it temps and full moon was great.  Took Masters in-law out for a night ride, and the dunes look like a different place at night, kinda scary. 
     Was really hoping to get a ride with Enemy this time, not. Probably best so not to piss my pants.  DS, that was a great burger, thanks.  Dunebound sorry you had ride problems, but was great to  meet you and "mom".  Hell I told three poeple she was your wife, she looks young I guess.  Met up with Deano and his gang again, great group of folks.  Master's buggy is unbelievable, and when the shocks and fuel are tuned in, oh my God!!  Got a quick meet up with Fast, super great as usually.  Met up with the St Louis boys and got a great look at those Revolts. 
     Had a great time and I will not be able to come back w/o Candice.  She forgave me with the help of a few gifts.  We will see in the spring.

carl damn nice to see you again and next time I'll give you a fun ride in my rail. oh by the way thanks for the bag of bbho jerky you left on my hood! it's a little hotter than I like but I couldn't let it go to waste!  ;D
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #363 on: September 29, 2010, 12:36:26 PM »
I missed the part about paying AFTER the trips. Did I read that right? If so then I'm not so "skeptical".

ya 16 depending on which one he has! it was a long conversation but sean gave me more info than old man jeffco ever did to both enemy and myself as well as what we could find on the web! yes he said enemy will make 4 trips before he pays!!!!!!!!    sean said make 4 trips and if it doesn't break then pay up but if it does well we all know the answer to that!   I know some may be skeptical and I would be expecially after all the $hit vendors I have delt with after 10 years of building rails BUT the tone of his voice and his immediate ability to answer in detail my questions and his ability to tell me what we were experiancing or enemy was with the box with out hearing it from myself was on the money! so there for I am optimistic about this sean and what he is doing!  now this wasn't his box but he wants to keep it alive and is trying to make more and make the wrongs right with the origanals but that would be hard out of you own pocket when you had no profit off the earlier sales so cost of gears plus labor I think is fair at this time. he said he would stand behind the box at 350 rear wheel hp dyno'd! now bearings wear and gears wear but busted gears 6 month in shouldn't happen but the others are to be expected to a point. I hope he post up some pics of what he's doing and introduce's him self on here to share with all what he has found and is doing!     

now imo, if he would install locking diff and inboard brakes as well as an external cooler for the box and it will stand up to the 350 hp he claims and I believe it will, he would have the market cornered as far as chain drive box's went!!    ;D

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #364 on: September 29, 2010, 12:37:55 PM »
WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!  I got to meet Carl and Masterfabr. Nice as hell. Sorry to see Masters buggy down, would of liked to went for a ride. Great looking buggy though. The Revolt ran for 4 days no issues and NO BLOWN BELT!!!! I will be back as soon as I can find the $$$$ and time. I am addicted to that place now!!!! I will post some vids when I get them edited down.

what time did you get there? I had to leave sat morning and am sorry I missed you guys so i guess maybe next time!   

my next trip will be may after the kids are out of school!

SandDragon

« Reply #365 on: November 07, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »
Hey guys sorry I haven't had time to join in on the chit chat but I have been real busy since I got back. I really enjoyed meeting all of you it was nice to be able to come home with my buggy in one piece and not broken the first time in four trip with this new frame. Just to let you all know I'll be flying my DTS flag proudly from here on out, I hope to see you at LS again. Oh and in case your all intrested I started designing a new frame for the 2007 SC 3800 the cadd model is done and I'm putting it on paper now, I can't set still I always have to be building something. PS, if anyone has a cadd model of a 091 trans and a 3800 motor please let me know I would love to have it to design around.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #366 on: November 07, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »
Same here ! and very glad to hear you'll be flying the flag. Hope to see ya at LS again soon.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #367 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:33 PM »
Hey guys sorry I haven't had time to join in on the chit chat but I have been real busy since I got back. I really enjoyed meeting all of you it was nice to be able to come home with my buggy in one piece and not broken the first time in four trip with this new frame. Just to let you all know I'll be flying my DTS flag proudly from here on out, I hope to see you at LS again. Oh and in case your all intrested I started designing a new frame for the 2007 SC 3800 the cadd model is done and I'm putting it on paper now, I can't set still I always have to be building something. PS, if anyone has a cadd model of a 091 trans and a 3800 motor please let me know I would love to have it to design around.

hey I was wondering what happened to you guys!  it was great meeting you and you bud!  I know that sc 3.8 will be a riot and when your ready give transman a pm on building the 091  ;) ;)
sorry I didn't see you guys again out there and it's a shame I didn't get to ride with you but right after you left the v-8 rail broke a 930 and we towed him back to duece's by fabbr!  hope to see you down there next spring.

SandDragon

« Reply #368 on: November 09, 2010, 06:11:08 AM »
Just let me know when you all go again we hope to make about three trips next year. I sent trans man a PM describing what kind of work I want done to my trans just waiting on a reply, I'm think a super diff and a gear change for now I can't afford all the fancy stuff but anything has to be better than stock, mainly just want to use all four gears don't like running in just second.

SPEC

« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2010, 06:23:53 AM »
I figured were an ordinary guy...got overwhelmed by this crew and got put in a rubber room rofl

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2010, 06:33:54 PM »
I figured were an ordinary guy...got overwhelmed by this crew and got put in a rubber room rofl

lol

sand dragon trans man is on the road and forgot his laptop again!

trans man

« Reply #371 on: November 12, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »
lol

sand dragon trans man is on the road and forgot his laptop again!
Yep, but I'm back home again. ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal