Author Topic: Who got the WORST Christmas present  (Read 6006 times)

Offline Yoshi

Re: Who got the WORST Cristman present
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »
And your not going to SHARE????
here's a pic before I opened my second favorite present......

Offline Yoshi

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 05:09:56 PM »
Listen to engineer about the sand test.I took my vid camera and it lasted 2 times. Better get a vid bag for it before you go. You know the ones you can vid thru.
wasted 2 cameras myself in the past, not gonna happen again, I have vid bag for it..

405dentech

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 12:36:03 AM »
here's a pic before I opened my second favorite present......
Did you take pics of your 2nd fav? ;D

405dentech

Re: Who got the WORST Christmas present
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:40 AM »
My Christmas gift to myself. English Mastiff. Now 8 weeks old and 25 pounds. His name is Monster.(should be 225-250 lbs when grown). ;D

405dentech

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:36 AM »
Kinda looks like Bugnuts. ;D (best present not the worst).

SPEC

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 03:54:22 AM »
Lucky fooker :P
We put down our Brindle Mastiff a year and a half ago :-[ He was old for a Mastiff
They are the coolest dogs, When he grows up and you look at that face it's almost like looking at a gorilla, there is soo much going on in those bowling ball heads... Is it your 1st one?... After Alser I had 3 ...Earthquake...Satan...The Big Dog

SPEC

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 04:00:41 AM »
Holy crap Dent,
 I blew that pic up...Your puppy could be Big dog's offspring...Brindle's are rare...The only difference I see is big dog had the star on his forehead,,,Thay even sit the same way ;D...what did you pay ?

405dentech

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »
Yeah first mastiff. I've always been a pit bull guy myself. They are a hell of a lot cheaper. I've been looking for a brindle for months. Found this guy when he was just under 2 weeks old. Cost me $1500. AKC registered. His dad weighs 240lbs.  :o

Admin

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »
Im guessing mine will hit 240, he is 145 now at 13 months....He to was a good 25-30 at 8 weeks old. slowed down the growing but they say he will not be full till he is 2....

405dentech

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 09:19:31 PM »
Saint Bernard right Bug? Monster should be at least 150lbs by 6 months. His dad was 175 give or take at 6 months. I quess they get kinda tall and lanky at first then they fill out later. Kinda like me. ;D His dad has a head bigger than a basketball.

SPEC

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 04:34:21 AM »
Saint Bernard right Bug? Monster should be at least 150lbs by 6 months. His dad was 175 give or take at 6 months. I quess they get kinda tall and lanky at first then they fill out later. Kinda like me. ;D His dad has a head bigger than a basketball.

They grow so fast, that they are super clumsey for the 1st year. It's pretty funny to watch..Imagine your legs growing almost an inch per week , every day youd have to get used to the longer legs, tomarrow when you wake up...learn to walk on those legs again, much less to run and play as puppies do...Dent if you really want to have a good time with monster, give him a 5 gallon bucket to play with...He'll play with that bucket for hours on end...He won't out grow it either...Earthquake, Satan, and Big dwag loved theirs...

405dentech

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »
He is a chewing Mofo right now. He starts a 12 week police traing course tuesday. I figured with as big as he will be, I want him to be well behaved.

Admin

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »

Yes saint bernard, we debated getting a blue tick at first, but just couldn't find one.... His dad was around 240 lbs, mom was kinda slinky, he was the biggest dog of the litter....And only one with a full mask...

plkracer

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 02:48:57 AM »
Back to christmas presents... I treated myself to a week in Yuma. Gotta love that 70 degree weather!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal