Author Topic: I got Snuggy'ed again  (Read 24309 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: I got Snuggy'ed again
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
Bought this rack snuggy on an auction couple yrs back. Hadn't even finished car but knew I wanted it!  Fastcorvair donated it for a fundraiser on GD.com and I wasn't gonna be outbid. Finally got her installed. Only takes 5 min!  Don't know what took so long.  But anyone buying the cheaper $100-$200 racks yiu will need this as they will wear the alum down quick.  ;D ;D

I upgraded from a regular saco rack to a magnum and it already has slop. Any chance you have made a snuggy for saco magnums yet?

Nope.  Show me a picture of the magnum.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 05:07:53 AM »
Bought this rack snuggy on an auction couple yrs back. Hadn't even finished car but knew I wanted it!  Fastcorvair donated it for a fundraiser on GD.com and I wasn't gonna be outbid. Finally got her installed. Only takes 5 min!  Don't know what took so long.  But anyone buying the cheaper $100-$200 racks yiu will need this as they will wear the alum down quick.  ;D ;D

I upgraded from a regular saco rack to a magnum and it already has slop. Any chance you have made a snuggy for saco magnums yet?

Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 05:03:43 PM »

I pulled the rack apart today and the flat gear has too much slop between it and the cover. I either need to do a snuggy or machine the sides of the rack down so top sits closer to the gear.
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »
might have to ship it to him to have one made for it.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal