Author Topic: clutch slave cylinders  (Read 5228 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: clutch slave cylinders
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »
fastcorvairs

you going to make it down to ls in april? I don't know if you saw I posted the dates in the group gatherings, since your in kansas.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 01:55:53 PM by Dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »
You must have a tall wife john holmes!

"Deep"  is the answer. 

Reminds me of an undertaker friend of mine - always calling people "long."  Guess it is all in perspective....

Nope,bug eyed.

;D
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 03:29:59 PM »
fastcorvairs

you going to make it down to ls in april? I
Be down for Snake Hunt week.  Look for the DTS flag, Black Dodge dully and forty foot toyhauler. Camp site #60
don't know if you saw I posted the dates in the group gatherings, since your in kansas.

Had a local shop balance the flywheel and removed the Short star input shaft bushing.  Haven't got to drive it but don't seem to shutter now that I had the flywheel balanced.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »
don't know if you saw I posted the dates in the group gatherings, since your in kansas.

Had a local shop balance the flywheel and removed the Short star input shaft bushing.  Haven't got to drive it but don't seem to shutter now that I had the flywheel balanced.

hope it works out. you should send kep the bill if that takes care of it!!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »
"Deep"  is the answer. 

Reminds me of an undertaker friend of mine - always calling people "long."  Guess it is all in perspective....

;D

yep it's official, your all right, a little sick but that just adds character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal