Author Topic: Thinking same thing  (Read 1737 times)

Offline thedoctor

• Fabricator
Thinking same thing
« on: February 21, 2013, 06:22:24 PM »
Two guys on opposite sides of the earth, one is walking a tightrope over a 500ft valley. The other is getting a bj from an eighty year old woman. They're both thinking the same thing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Don't look down! eyes eyes eyes
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:24:21 PM by thedoctor »
In the words of my father "Never give up too soon, you might miss a good piece."

Offline fabr

Re: Thinking same thing
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:06:18 PM »
 LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: Thinking same thing
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 07:12:10 AM »
Crazy how that can be so wrong and so true all in same sentence.   LMAO LMAO
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal