Author Topic: Well Crap. This ISN'T Funny.  (Read 4349 times)

Offline fabr

Well Crap. This ISN'T Funny.
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
Tragic really when you think about it. I understand all will not agree with this but it really summed up my feelings.Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them.
This quote supposedly came from the Czech Republic . If so,someone over there has it figured out.
WE have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a
man like him with the Presidency.  It will be far easier to limit and undo the
follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good
judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere
symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind
anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic
can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.  It is less likely
to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: Well Crap. This ISN'T Funny.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:31:45 PM »
9 out of 10 who are unemployed voted for him. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SPEC

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 07:42:30 PM »
Where's my free stuff?
Oh wait.......
I know I have to work for what want

trans man

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »
9 out of 10 who are unemployed voted for him.
I'll bet it closer to 95 out of 100. :-X :-X :-X

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 06:40:44 AM »
Sad but true.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline lupus1

• Peon extrordinaire
  • Grunt worker
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 06:57:58 AM »
This is one unemployed worker who did NOT vote for him.
You don't need a parachute to skydive. You only need one to skydive twice.

SPEC

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 07:08:24 AM »
This is one unemployed worker who did NOT vote for him.

Ya but you know there is no such thing as a free ride 8)

Navin Johnson

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 09:57:16 AM »
I didn't realize there were so many stupid racist people in the Czech Republic? Too bad they didn't realize the bigger boob that was elected prior to Obama. Remember the Iraq war that cost billions if not trillions and American servicemen lives lost for something that we didn't need to be in?
The stupid Czech's have a convienent memory about reality and just shows that Fox News and that hack Glen Beck has bleached their brains with crap.

That's one country I won't go. Oh yeah isn't that the country that has dog spinning? Yeah real frigging geniouses there, pfffft! :o

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 10:48:13 AM »
Wow, that might be the best 1st post ever or is this just  :f.  The point was not he is  a boob but the millions of dumb ass that voted for he.  Wether it be Obama or Bush they didnt get there without help.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline lupus1

• Peon extrordinaire
  • Grunt worker
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »
Ya but you know there is no such thing as a free ride 8)
Not looking for a free ride. Went back to school to get a better job.
You don't need a parachute to skydive. You only need one to skydive twice.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 10:58:43 AM »
I didn't realize there were so many stupid racist people in the Czech Republic? Too bad they didn't realize the bigger boob that was elected prior to Obama. Remember the Iraq war that cost billions if not trillions and American servicemen lives lost for something that we didn't need to be in?
The stupid Czech's have a convienent memory about reality and just shows that Fox News and that hack Glen Beck has bleached their brains with crap.

That's one country I won't go. Oh yeah isn't that the country that has dog spinning? Yeah real frigging geniouses there, pfffft! :o

just saying.............

geniuses
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 11:50:18 AM »

I am not sure who has bleached their brain with crap, but I had to go back and read the whole quote to verify that not one word was uttered about race.  So it seems that you sir are simply regurgitating talking points and leftist dogma.  Please try to think for yourself.

LiveWire

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 03:04:18 PM »
I never understand the point of the argument that Obama isn't bad compared to Bush. If you buy a car that has trans problems, do you comfort yourself saying the last car had alignment problems? Maybe you should think about how you will research your next car.

I will not argue with anyone that Bush wanted to go to war in Iraq. My belief after seeing some documents released under freedom of information act that it was decided within days after 9/11 that Iraq would be invaded. I believe he was influenced by his ties to big US oil. Obama is tied to big foreign oil. BP's largest campaign contribution ever made was to Obama's. They both suck, but think foreign influence is worse than US. Obama has blown massive amounts of money on things portrayed as saving the economy, but are all about greater government control. Look at what are national debt is now compared to when Bush was in office.

People need to stop being sheep. Stop bitching about people following the rules of the game and work toward changing the rules. Obama's aunt was an illegal alien collecting an income paid for by US taxpayers. When asked about this, her response was she was following our rules. She is right. The expectation that individuals given the chance to fill out some forms and get free money won't do it is ludicrous. Change the rules. Change the laws that you cannot receive any form of government subsidy unless you have been a US citizen for 5 years or more. After the big uproar, Obama's aunt got her citizenship. She still does not have a job or pay taxes, just collects subsidies.

Some state made it so people can't buy pop with food stamps. People were complaining 'Who are you to tell me what to buy'. My answer: The one whose money you are spending. It is common knowledge on the street in Michigan that food stamps are worth 50 cents on the dollar cash. People get them, stand outside stores and sell them, take the cash and buy drugs. The kids still starve. I say stop sending out food stamps. Have a nutritionist determine a meal plan for various areas of the country and for various age groups. Issue out a request for quote to food wholesalers such as Sam's Club, Costco, etc. to fill the shopping list. Instead of sending out food stamps, people who were getting them get a delivery of nutritious and cost effective food delivered from various sources and those sources are paid by the government. It will cost taxpayers less money and the kids will get fed. Being fed better food, they will have less health issues off the up and coming socialized health care. If you don't like it, get a job. Then they can buy whatever they like.

I guess I wandered off topic, but once my political pet peeve can gets opened...

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:58 PM »
I never understand the point of the argument that Obama isn't bad compared to Bush. If you buy a car that has trans problems, do you comfort yourself saying the last car had alignment problems? Maybe you should think about how you will research your next car.

I will not argue with anyone that Bush wanted to go to war in Iraq. My belief after seeing some documents released under freedom of information act that it was decided within days after 9/11 that Iraq would be invaded. I believe he was influenced by his ties to big US oil. Obama is tied to big foreign oil. BP's largest campaign contribution ever made was to Obama's. They both suck, but think foreign influence is worse than US. Obama has blown massive amounts of money on things portrayed as saving the economy, but are all about greater government control. Look at what are national debt is now compared to when Bush was in office.

People need to stop being sheep. Stop bitching about people following the rules of the game and work toward changing the rules. Obama's aunt was an illegal alien collecting an income paid for by US taxpayers. When asked about this, her response was she was following our rules. She is right. The expectation that individuals given the chance to fill out some forms and get free money won't do it is ludicrous. Change the rules. Change the laws that you cannot receive any form of government subsidy unless you have been a US citizen for 5 years or more. After the big uproar, Obama's aunt got her citizenship. She still does not have a job or pay taxes, just collects subsidies.

Some state made it so people can't buy pop with food stamps. People were complaining 'Who are you to tell me what to buy'. My answer: The one whose money you are spending. It is common knowledge on the street in Michigan that food stamps are worth 50 cents on the dollar cash. People get them, stand outside stores and sell them, take the cash and buy drugs. The kids still starve. I say stop sending out food stamps. Have a nutritionist determine a meal plan for various areas of the country and for various age groups. Issue out a request for quote to food wholesalers such as Sam's Club, Costco, etc. to fill the shopping list. Instead of sending out food stamps, people who were getting them get a delivery of nutritious and cost effective food delivered from various sources and those sources are paid by the government. It will cost taxpayers less money and the kids will get fed. Being fed better food, they will have less health issues off the up and coming socialized health care. If you don't like it, get a job. Then they can buy whatever they like.

I guess I wandered off topic, but once my political pet peeve can gets opened...

I like how you think.

Unfortunately it seems that by the time good ideas get to Washington they can't get any traction.  I am waiting to see Paul Ryans new budget proposal.  It will either show that they got the message and they are doing something about it or that there is no hope for reforming Washington.

Offline WelderPat

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 04:53:03 AM »

I agree with your thinking but they would sell the food.
There is always free cheese in a mouse trap.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal