Author Topic: I pulled the trigger  (Read 7973 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
I pulled the trigger
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:57:45 PM »
Ok all you buggy loving fool's.  I have crossed over to the dark side and swapped ends.  this car was my first choice to call and find out if it was still for sale. but had a hard time pulling the trigger because of the rear engine.  Have talked countless minuets with John at out front about the handling and he assures me It will turn as tight as a mid.  He should know because this is what he drives kind of.  My new to me ride is a HRT and John's car's are Funco but there should not me that much difference.  This car will need nothing but my touch with some paint and graphics. All the rest have been something that I would have had to strip and completely rework.  The last black one with the yellow flame the guy still has not given me and addy that I can send some one over to look at it. So Here is the new to me HRT

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
Re: I pulled the trigger
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 09:59:54 PM »
More

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 06:11:08 AM »
Well my first choice would have been the green smart car in your "sig" line ofcourse with paddles!!  rofl

But this looks like a damn fine 2nd choice!!  Cant wait to see it Fastisized.  Congrats.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline sandvw

• Fabricator
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 06:32:32 AM »
Fast and the Mrs. are even more excited about the new Green PJ's they have. Probably wore them last night already.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 06:51:33 AM »
Fast and the Mrs. are even more excited about the new Green PJ's they have. Probably wore them last night already.

Yes will have to buy all new pj's.  Yellow is the new green.  rofl

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 08:49:40 AM »
Well,at least your Jegs hat will match.......................
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 10:57:31 AM »
Green PJ's go with the car.

The new yellow banana suits will be perfect.  From now on must wear yellow banana suit to eat Fast's ice cream.  No worries, ice is well worth the 10,000,000 Youtube views you'll get wearing the outfit.  ;D ;D :wwp:
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 03:11:29 PM »
Very nice looking car. I like what appears to be a more upright seating. You do realize though that the "draggin' ass Glen " jokes will never cease  don't you ??? ???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Not that I would you know.  rofl rofl
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 05:09:36 PM »
oh no a tail dragger lol well doesn't matter cause if you don't like it i'm sure you will turn it around!  so how long is this rail over all? wheel base? track width?
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 05:10:27 PM »
they sell yellow rain suits at walmart in alva,,,, i bought one of the blue ones there when i had the blue v6 rail lol lol

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »
it does look well equipped! what kind of power is the set up putting out? you should just drive up there for a second st a trip and try it out

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 10:18:30 PM »
oh no a tail dragger lol well doesn't matter cause if you don't like it i'm sure you will turn it around!  so how long is this rail over all? wheel base? track width?

The car is just 13.9 long with and 84 front track and a 96 inch rear track.  Car should handle fine tail dragger or not.  What I mite lose in the turn I'll make up when I get if straightened out.  8)  I don't think I could have found a cleaner ready to dune car for the money.  I have talked to John at OutFront at length about the engine and the handling and I am happy with what he had to say.  BBB spared no expense when he had John put the motor in and tune it.  John made some other changes to the car also not just the motor.  the six cyl subi has a lot of low end grunt. 

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 10:31:58 PM »
That is a damn nice ride! Cant wait to see what your imagination creates out of it!
And don't let anybody give ya a hard time,  the color is perfect. We will blend together nicely when you are behind MY tow rope  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 06:45:03 AM »
That is a damn nice ride! Cant wait to see what your imagination creates out of it!
And don't let anybody give ya a hard time,  the color is perfect. We will blend together nicely when you are behind MY tow rope  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D

Yes we will blend!!!!!!!!! But it will take the whole dam group to pull that monster across the dunes. kick

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 11:16:19 AM »
Enemy just wants a chance to bury you like you did him.................................... ;D ;D ;D LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal