Author Topic: my REVOLT  (Read 14774 times)

mick

Re: my REVOLT
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 12:27:13 AM »
Thats not me in the video, thats Dave, the guy who is putting these kits together for the revolt

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2011, 03:50:06 AM »
Hey Mick that buggy looks good mate a fair bit of grunt. Have you & Dan still got your buggys?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:51:39 AM by Reidy02 »
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »
glad everything is working out for ya and hope you stay safe!
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:16 AM »
Thats not me in the video, thats Dave, the guy who is putting these kits together for the revolt

Hey Mick. Driven it yet with that turbo? I do not know how you can stand the wait. I was wondering if they told you how too weight the clutchs? If so how are they set up if you do not mind sharing that knowledge?

mick

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 07:48:00 PM »
Reidy, hows it going mate. Yes Dan & I still have them & clocked up almost 1000 miles. I still have a new 1 for sale if you know of any1 that may be interested. Hows your cuda coming along ? I wonder what happened to ol' mate in mittagong, wouldnt mind getting hold of his riot !

Sandracer, No havnt driven it apart from 1 little squirt in the back yard & yes I'm hangin' for a decent ride. Waiting on my AEM fuel controller to get her running sweet as its running rich atm. Ive had some wheel adaptors lazer cut so as to tune on dyno. As for the clutch weights Dave set them up for me prior to shipping, all I had to do was take the old weights out & install the new 1's, about all I can tell you is they felt a fair bit heavier then original, the spring was not changed. I thought Dave shared that info with you on the redline forum ? The primary clutch engages at about 3200rpm.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 05:29:04 AM »
No he has not shared the exact weight configuration on the arms. As you have read on some of the posts on Revolt forum, I do not think he cares for me too much and will not post details for public view. He stated a weight range, not exact setup. Thought maybe you would tell me just so I could see how different our setups are. Mine is tuned great as far as I am concerned but always looking for better performance. If you pull it down and can pass the weight info on to me I would sure like to know. As for running rich, at $5,500.00 for a long block Weber, I am letting mine run a little rich for security and extended engine life. Can not wait to see hp at the wheels when you dyno it. Keep us posted. Take it easy Mick.

mick

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 04:50:32 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal