Author Topic: heyo  (Read 1492 times)

b.c.bugger

heyo
« on: April 01, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
Hey there thought I would check in here first. I am a welder/fabricator from Prince George B.C. Canada. I have been into dirtbikes, sleds, jetboats, basically all toys for pretty much all my life. I don't have any buggies and I am currently in the research phase of building one right now. Nobody from where I am from really has any buggies so I am trying to find out as much as I can about them and also which set of plans to order before I get into it.
I have spent quite a bit of time building mod mountain sleds and aluminum jetboats. I currently run a polaris iqr mod with an 800 I shoehorned in there. After making a few posts about cvt clutching on mbn, Bugpac invited me over here hoping I could lend some input into the ongoing cvt clutch debate.Hopefully I don't piss too many of you off hehe :-*

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: heyo
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »
You came to the right place for help and your cvt input will be greatly appreciated.Piss us off? Hell you gotta be pretty bad for that to happen! Welcome.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

b.c.bugger

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »
hehe mfabber I've run across quite a few of your posts on mbn, good to finally meet you ;D

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »
Watch out! :o ;D
This post has been edited due to content.

SPEC

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »
HE HE HE HE HE
Fabr gets the bad wrap ....
Even on his own turf :r

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal