Author Topic: Everyone Must Be Having a Great Summer  (Read 4183 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: Everyone Must Be Having a Great Summer
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 09:03:11 PM »
Cool then.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2019, 08:42:52 AM »
Hey Grimm, where did you buy the nitrogen fill kit from?

or you can do a search for fox n20 fill tool on google or ebay. many to choose from. i bought mine years ago from a place that dealt in marvin shaw shock. yep that long ago lol they are gone now but i went ahead and bought the 1000 psi system. do i use 1000 psi....nope but i have put 650 psi in one!
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2019, 08:45:08 AM »
You got moles and we have gophers @ LS. The damned things fill up the water meter boxes to the top! Gopher mounds all over the place.

When you see Dunebound say HI! for us. Sending best wishes to him also.

that does suck on the gophers......what we have are actually called voles.  look like a field mouse but digs a tunnel.  i flaged 60 holes for the pest guys to poison.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2019, 08:48:24 AM »
Tore the car down soon as I got home. Pulled the engine out and took the rear timing chain covers off to fix a couple of leaks.  Found out the new turbo was toast and am having a new one built.  Going with a new ECM and moving all the electrical and relays up front under the hood for easier excess.  Going to go with a UMP air filter to try and protect the new turbo.  Also going to wire the new ECM with big cannon plugs for easier engine removal.  I knew my clutch was getting bad but found that it was plum gone and will need all new.  This clutch only had 12 run's on it.  Single nine inch is only rated for 450 foot-pounds of torque but was all I could get at the time down in Yuma.  Found one nine inch duel that John at outfront has in stock and will go with that before trying the triple eight inch.

ok fast, correct me if i'm wrong..........wasn't that turbo new before you left for yuma? if so then 2 months in yuma and 1 trip to LS??    what happened to that turbo? lack of oil or debris get past the filter? i like my ump intake btw. big and bulky but no dust in the intake track so far! btw i went with the dual disc clutch right from the get go. waaaaay overkill for myself but much easier pedal!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2019, 08:50:40 AM »
I don't do clutch less down shifting... It would just be nice to keep my hands on the wheel.

had 1 experience with the pingle shifter system. it would shift great up or down but not both way. no matter what i did or what pingle suggested it would work reliably 1 way but not both. nice unit in theory but , ya lol keep down shfting manually and save your money lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal