Author Topic: Hahn Port Fueler for Enemys new hotness!  (Read 26910 times)

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Hahn Port Fueler for Enemys new hotness!
« on: January 08, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
So when I got home tonight, I noticed that "Santa-in-a-brown-truck" stuffed a package in my secret stash box.....
[cue evil laugh..] >:D

This may help explain a bit what I'm doing to the car..http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=133953.0
The jury is still out on them, but I have a good feeling about it over plenum mounted secondaries

More to come....

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 06:15:06 PM by Enemy »
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Hahn Port Fueler for Enemys new hotness!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:39:35 PM »
Wellllllllllll.I'm waiting!!!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 04:29:06 AM »
Linkey no workey
I'm ignorant here...
Please enlighten me ;)

SPEC

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 04:31:36 AM »
OK
I see a fuel pump,log and injectors...It's a direct port injector set up?

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 05:01:25 AM »
OK
I see a fuel pump,log and injectors...It's a direct port injector set up?

Try this linky

http://www.turbosystem.com/cycle/index.htm

« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 05:10:51 AM by Yummi »
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

SPEC

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 05:24:23 AM »
Up stream fuel for when Youg got big boost going on...Makes sence, Kinda like the NOS shot with the extra fuel for the top end on the boost, Wow 450 horse between your thighs...Those fookers gotta have a screw loose

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 06:40:24 AM »
Some of the busa drag guys make 800 HP
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 07:20:35 AM »
Some of the busa drag guys make 800 HP

I believe the record HP on a Busa motor today is up to 900..  :o :o

It still amazes me how the little mill holds over 500 inside! Suzuki sure did hit a home run with this motor.

I like this alternative over plenum mounted secondaries. In my case this will allow for better placement of my intercooler, which will be directly above the plenum. There are some concerns about the controller (see link, which is working for me now ..) but guys that are using them report having seamless transitions from on and off boost.. we shall see!
By-by FMU  :'(
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »
If it weren't for the pesky FMU life could be good.LOL!! Of all the things about a t'bo install the FMU is the PITA no doubt.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »
If it weren't for the pesky FMU life could be good.LOL!! Of all the things about a t'bo install the FMU is the PITA no doubt.

Very much agreed.. Sometimes I think the little shit attributed to my liver damage and disappearing brain cells...

70SSElky

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 04:16:39 PM »
Hey all, newbi here but been to all those other sites.  Masterfabr hooked me up here so I wanted to come chat. 

I have the Hahn system on my little busa car.  I know there are skeptics out there.... and I am sure there are better systems out there.  But for me, this system works great.  Simple and effective.

I would tend to agree that the weakest link is the computer/programmer.  But, as long as you adjust for the flaws it works out well.   I spent quite a bit of time with mine on the dyno.  The only thing that kinds of sucks is you can only adjust the fuel curve in 1000 rpm increments.  Don't get me wrong though.  You can still get a pretty flat A/F line on the chart. 

I have mine set up and it stays between 11.4 and 11.8 A/f from low boost all the way to 26 #'s    Might be able to get it tighter but why?   It is safe, runs awesome, and I am not running a bracket drag car here so perfection is not really needed.  But a little more time on the dyno and I am sure I could get it even tighter.   Its just those 450 + HP pulls scare the crap out of me!!

My map I am sure is quite a bit different.  I am not using and intercooler and above 12 lbs of boost I use water/methonal injection.   Yes, I leaned the map for the methonal, risky if you run out... yes,   more power...  yes :)    I'll take the risk.

I run a two stage boost controller so that when duning I keep it under 12 lbs.   Flip the switch and I have 26 lbs of boost, timing retard and methonal injection both above 12 lbs.   

I can also say the the boost transistion is awesome over a fmu.  My car is so much smoother that it feels like it is making less power on low boost but in reality its about 60 hp more on low boost.  Just so smooth it feels like less. 

So Enemy, I think you will love it.  Hit me up if you have any questions.  Pretty simple install though.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 05:31:40 PM »
Hey all, newbi here but been to all those other sites.  Masterfabr hooked me up here so I wanted to come chat. 

I have the Hahn system on my little busa car.  I know there are skeptics out there.... and I am sure there are better systems out there.  But for me, this system works great.  Simple and effective.

I would tend to agree that the weakest link is the computer/programmer.  But, as long as you adjust for the flaws it works out well.   I spent quite a bit of time with mine on the dyno.  The only thing that kinds of sucks is you can only adjust the fuel curve in 1000 rpm increments.  Don't get me wrong though.  You can still get a pretty flat A/F line on the chart. 

I have mine set up and it stays between 11.4 and 11.8 A/f from low boost all the way to 26 #'s    Might be able to get it tighter but why?   It is safe, runs awesome, and I am not running a bracket drag car here so perfection is not really needed.  But a little more time on the dyno and I am sure I could get it even tighter.   Its just those 450 + HP pulls scare the crap out of me!!

My map I am sure is quite a bit different.  I am not using and intercooler and above 12 lbs of boost I use water/methonal injection.   Yes, I leaned the map for the methonal, risky if you run out... yes,   more power...  yes :)    I'll take the risk.

I run a two stage boost controller so that when duning I keep it under 12 lbs.   Flip the switch and I have 26 lbs of boost, timing retard and methonal injection both above 12 lbs.   

I can also say the the boost transistion is awesome over a fmu.  My car is so much smoother that it feels like it is making less power on low boost but in reality its about 60 hp more on low boost.  Just so smooth it feels like less. 

So Enemy, I think you will love it.  Hit me up if you have any questions.  Pretty simple install though.

I REALLY appreciate the input bro!!! After Richards comment this morning on the Busa Board, I was starting to question my own judgment for a bit..(I really think someone shit in Richards Wheaties this morning..) I am hearing more good than bad about them so my good gut feeling is coming back! I am sure I will have some questions for you and I appreciate the offer for help..Sounds like you are at the level I am aiming for, so you will be hearing from me!

Thanks for bringing him aboard Master!!  :)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
Very much agreed.. Sometimes I think the little shit attributed to my liver damage and disappearing brain cells...
THAT was the RMU(rum management unit)effing up!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 05:55:34 PM »
YES, 70SS we are VERY glad you stopped in.I'm ready to do another t'bo install and am/was dreading actually using an FMU yet again.THey're OK but leave some drivability to be desired.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »
THAT was the RMU(rum management unit)effing up!
:m :m You funny guy!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal