Author Topic: 2014 L/S trips  (Read 29801 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: 2014 L/S trips
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 06:02:01 AM »
Thanks DS.  I like the idea of reserving them.  After some diggin around found the map to show where ea site is.  We can reserve 4-5 right together, plus one way far away for ?? ;D??   rofl
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 01:43:59 PM »
 rofl    ya there up sides and down sides to the reservation system
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »
Thanks for the link

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 07:39:52 PM »
The site says sandfest is 9/10-9/14. Those are the dates I am there.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 07:43:14 PM »
well looks like sandfest is Wednesday, 04/23/2014-Saturday, 04/26/2014 and I looked at the states site ( as accurate as it is) and all the state camp sites are booked already for april 25th and 26th. now that you have to reserve all state camp sites!

Those dates are for snakehunt. I am not interested at all about snakehunt. Sandfest is 9-10 thru 9-14. I am all about the sand.lol

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 07:43:54 PM »
 they do seem to move around a bit from year to year. either way both are too busy for me lol
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:45:36 PM by Dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2014, 01:50:58 PM »
We got a crew heading down May 28th -June 1st. So far around 15 of us I think. I was open for any date that was thrown out for a Spring trip and this seems to work for everyone wanting to go up here. Originally they wanted the week before but I said "hell no, have fun!". Like DS, I wont ever do a holiday weekend down there again. What a cluster eff!
Was hoping to finally hook up with you guys Sandracer! Hopefully next trip!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2014, 02:19:39 PM »
We got a crew heading down May 28th -June 1st. So far around 15 of us I think. I was open for any date that was thrown out for a Spring trip and this seems to work for everyone wanting to go up here. Originally they wanted the week before but I said "hell no, have fun!". Like DS, I wont ever do a holiday weekend down there again. What a cluster eff!
Was hoping to finally hook up with you guys Sandracer! Hopefully next trip!
That and any event weekend either no matter where the place is. I'm all for wide open spaces and I don't mean between the ears of the crowd on a big weekend. LOL!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 08:36:28 PM »
That and any event weekend either no matter where the place is. I'm all for wide open spaces and I don't mean between the ears of the crowd on a big weekend. LOL!!!

+100!!!! lol    too busy so i'll leave it for the younger crowd lol

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 02:17:29 PM »
Like I said in a previous post. It was really not crowded for sandfest. We are there a whole week so a couple of days to watch some other fools tear their stuff up is good times. You guys like to tear your stuff up if I remember correctly. rofl  rofl rofl We will be there the following weekend as well. Our trips are always a week. Sorry you guys cant make it. If it changes you know where we will be.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2014, 07:04:57 PM »
It's a bit off still. Never know what I'll do. I'd like to do St.A later myself and may do that. If so, I'll likely meet up with you guys. DS,others,what say you about a possible early fall  StA?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 07:57:24 AM »
It's a bit off still. Never know what I'll do. I'd like to do St.A later myself and may do that. If so, I'll likely meet up with you guys. DS,others,what say you about a possible early fall  StA?

second or third week of aug?

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 07:57:48 AM »
sand racer you want to go to st A idaho?

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 09:10:49 AM »
second or third week of aug?
Anytime around then would be good.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 07:46:40 PM »
sand racer you want to go to st A idaho?

The group I run with has talked about a trip there. It will not be this year but 2015 would be an option. Glamis is too far for me for sure. I have also thought about pink coral. You guys ever been there?
I like L/S because I can make a couple runs around it and feel pretty safe that I won't find any surprises. But I sure would like to see some real sand dunes in the future.
What time of year do you guys generally go to St A?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal