Author Topic: L/S fall 2013  (Read 21639 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: L/S fall 2013
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2013, 04:54:12 PM »
I assume no burn ban I effect?  Clark back to peddling wood yet?  Hoping not to drag cross country.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »
I assume no burn ban I effect?  Clark back to peddling wood yet?  Hoping not to drag cross country.

very sad news about Clark the wood guy's bizz.  Him and the owner of Sand City and the quad shop (Lance)  got into a pissing match and Lance told Clark to stay the f##K out of Sand City.  Gave the wood bizz to his brother in law.  After all the the things Clark has done to help them out at the park Lance had the ball's to kick him out.  Talked to Clark last Friday night and he said that He might just get out of dodge.  he has a small lot of wood left and don't know if he is going to replace it.  He was pretty bummed when our wood deal fell thru with the guy that Wes had set up.  I am a little worried about him right now. He has had two summers now where he has been down as you know. Summer before last was the big pile up and last summer him falling off his roof.  I think he  is just down and needs to rest a while.  He has even talked about not fixing his sand car that needs a clutch and selling it and the trailer.  I for one will really miss seeing him run around on the back two wheels with that checkerboard orange and white buggy.  So to answer your question,  I don't know if he will have wood or not.

PS
He got some calls form people in Sand City that wanted wood and Clark told them they would have to call the complaint department,  then gave them Lance's phone number.   That didn't go over well with Lance.   drowning. We are hoping that things will cool down and Clark will get back to selling wood at Cowboy and Deuces again.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
Put thw 50/50 antifreeze/aluminum liquid radiator sealer miracle cure in it and forget it. I guarantee you it will fix it. My bent t crap wheel held air for well over a year. I'll never again run without it.
good info for sure but too late I already took the tire off it and I have a thorn from the thorn trees out back that went through it. I'll get it patched tomorrow and back on.

very very sad to hear about clark thing.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »
Well,shit is all I can say. Gotta talk to Clark when down next. Seems like all kinds of shit hit the dts fan. Hope it stops soon.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2013, 11:23:47 AM »
Well,shit is all I can say. Gotta talk to Clark when down next. Seems like all kinds of shit hit the dts fan. Hope it stops soon.

???
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2013, 12:13:06 PM »
Ill pick up some wood as I get close I guess.  Just dont want to drag extra weight cross country and I dont have any free wood here.  Suck to hear about Clarks  bs1

One week til takeoff.  This is a close to ready to go I've ever been.   rofl rofl

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2013, 01:33:42 PM »
Ill pick up some wood as I get close I guess.  Just dont want to drag extra weight cross country and I dont have any free wood here.  Suck to hear about Clarks  bs1

One week til takeoff.  This is a close to ready to go I've ever been.   rofl rofl

Anyone getting there on Tuesday park something in a spot long enough for me.  And I'll plug it Wednesday when I get down there.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »
I hope to be there Wed around lunch +/-??  Depending on when I get outta dodge on Tue.

Think Ds and Enemy are planning a Tues arrival

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2013, 02:34:20 PM »
Anyone getting there on Tuesday park something in a spot long enough for me.  And I'll plug it Wednesday when I get down there.

at cowboy? if so between 2 of us shouldn't be a problem.  50 amp service? but only if you don't put bananas in the ice cream  rofl rofl just kidding  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:36:34 PM by Dsrace »

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2013, 02:45:18 PM »
at cowboy? if so between 2 of us shouldn't be a problem.  50 amp service? but only if you don't put bananas in the ice cream  rofl rofl just kidding  ;D ;)

How about pineapple?

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2013, 10:09:26 PM »
How about pineapple?

I was kidding, you put whatever you want in it lol i'll gladly save you a spot no matter what!

Offline sandvw

• Fabricator
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2013, 07:03:41 AM »
I think Clark still has some fire wood. He is going to keep selling until it is gone. Call him and find out. Maybe he would save you some too.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2013, 08:24:14 AM »
I think Clark still has some fire wood. He is going to keep selling until it is gone. Call him and find out. Maybe he would save you some too.

Talked to a fellow yesterday that bought some wood from the guy in the ln the blue truck and he said that it was the greenest smoking crap he has ever head.  Said he would never buy from him again. 

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2013, 10:00:28 AM »
Maybe someone will leave a big stack for us. 

I'll bring the freezer for a batch of vanilla.  Had a bowl last night, yum yum.   Temps look light a fire will be nice.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »
i'm bringing my own load of wood
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:22:34 PM by Dsrace »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal