Author Topic: L/S fall 2013  (Read 21637 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: L/S fall 2013
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 03:45:19 PM »
Welllll,so do I!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »
That's in the top 3 runs I've ever had at the dunes.  The night run where Don was leading was a great run too!!
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 09:04:05 AM »
I guess don sold that ww toyhauler and bought I think a toter home? deano would have to say for sure since don is a friend of his. I am not sure if don has that same rail still or not either. that was a damn good run but the best night ride I ever went on was with the v6 rail when shane led !!  as long as I could see the ass end of his rail going over the dunes I just kept on him since I can't see very well at night  rofl  the funny one was when I told craig watch out cause I can't see at night and he though I was kidding until he remarked how we almost hit a tree stump climbing  a hill out of the trails in the dark and I said what tree stump, he was shocked and at that point you could see he realized I wasn't kidding!!   rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline deano

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 01:45:04 PM »
don get big bus, ;D stacker trailer

Offline deano

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 04:41:42 PM »
he has seem buggy ,just different camper & trailer, camper has tag axle ???

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 06:06:35 AM »
That stump was same run as the porcupine that was the size of small cow.  Wish I knew where that trail was.  Don told me later he had no idea where he was, just driving.  rofl rofl rofl

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 02:36:56 PM »
That stump was same run as the porcupine that was the size of small cow.  Wish I knew where that trail was.  Don told me later he had no idea where he was, just driving.  rofl rofl rofl
was that the same trip I caught that small tree with my back wheel and laid it down across the road in front of you?  rofl LMAO
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »
I KNEW there was a reason for not going follow the leader with you guys at night.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 07:40:21 PM »
Yes that was the thrown tree ride.  It got a little skinny, that's when Fabr backed out.  The deeeep blow sand hill thru trees with a stump right in middle of top. And the fat ass prickly friend blocking the trail.   LMAO

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2013, 09:20:14 PM »
That's the one I took out when there a few months later if it was about 8" in diameter and a bit rotted with a bunch of scrub brush almost hiding it . Came blasting out of too tight trails before I narrowed buggy up a bit and blew pieces all over the place. Weren't you guys there that time? Hell I don't remember.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 09:36:01 PM »
 LMAO rofl ;D

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 09:36:38 PM »
I like night rides cause I just follow taillights till I get back to camp  LMAO LMAO

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 05:51:29 AM »
The one Shane and I went on waiting for DS and his flat tires was  :o :o :o.  At night I just watch the whip or light as they flip over top and thats how I judge where peak is.  Shanes lights never flipped over, they kept going up, up, and away.  He had flown a good 50-60' before landing.  1 bent A-arm and a great story.  LMAO LMAO LMAO Too much liquid courage? ? ?

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 10:13:41 PM »
took the rail out to abuse it a bit before the next trip and it ran the best it has yet but caught a rut drafting sideways and well popped my shoulder when the wheel caught. I'm thinking real hard about power steering now lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal