Author Topic: Spring trip to LS. May 17-21 2011  (Read 45567 times)

SPEC

Re: Spring trip to LS.
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011, 07:16:45 AM »
Scott I've been where you are with the pain...mix the perc's with some beer...You'll get a couple of more hours of sleep...And be really creative at the same time rofl
Seriously...
You know that I speak from experience

trans man

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2011, 10:56:32 PM »
Dunebound, if you need any help with getting your sand car really for the trip, just let me know. I will gladly stop by and give you a hand. 8) 8) 8)

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 07:59:06 AM »
T-man I may take you up on that. Spec I know you know were I am at. I have been pushing to get some stuff done before surgery. That is now small part of the pain extra pain. Perks and beer? Sounds kinda good. Have not done that in a while. Did a perk last night. Not sure it didn't keep me up! Pretty much no sleep again. Going to finish a little project on the truck tonight and get the my tire for the trailer. Found I had a flat on the trailer this weekend. Had to get it fixed.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 08:25:49 AM »
Percs interfere with my sleep also. Wakes me up several times a night.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 08:54:44 AM »
That's what the beer is for ;D
I actually slept pretty well for a few hours, till they wore off some...But I had the spine and joint problems to go with it as well...
I Really sympathise with you...
And hope it works out well...Especially since I hope to leave The Gulch on Sat night and Be there Sunday...if anybody is still going to be there
I gotta go and unload the Blueberry...It's full of goodies for the Gulch....AND FABR'S FINGER INDENTATIONS ON THE DASH AND OH JESUS BAR rofl rofl
Damn Tulsa traffic rofl 8)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:57:31 AM by Spec »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
Damn tailgator. The 2 second rule is .2 seconds for this fool spec that thinks the highways are a racetrack. Race tracks are for drafting not the highway. I'm going to laugh my ass off when he sucks up a back bumper. Of course spec will blame everyone else for his hitting them.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 09:18:50 AM »
I'm an awful copilot, sounds like Fabr is worse?  rofl  Spec would love Atlanta traffic, close enough to rub off bumper stickers and speed limit is interstate ##, stay off 20, drive 75, 85 and love Ga 400.  ;D ;D
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SPEC

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 09:19:29 AM »
I did well ::)  Fabr is just paranoid
But there was one that lifted while I was fairly close trying to get around them...55 in a 65 in the left lane, and wouldn't move over...
Better than last time...
I even stopped at the stop signs rofl
That's one up on the cops down here

SPEC

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 09:25:09 AM »
In Reality,
Fabr's got a point...These fookers down here drive slow,don't signal,and pull right out in front of you...They are laid back and I'm still on MN time...I don't get paid for road miles so I want to get where I'm going and back as quickly, and safely as I can...Too many years of open wheel, and roundy rounds Prolly have made me more aggresive than I should be down here...

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 11:26:41 AM »
note to self' DON'T LET SPEC DRIVE!!!!!!      rofl rofl LMAO LMAO rofl rofl  ff:

I am actually leaving sat morning at this point but if you find yourself down there friday night I got a beer for you or an orange soda.   ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:49:11 PM by Dsrace »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline sandycrack

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »
My wife had CT in both arms and had one operated on and it did not fix all the problems.  The other one was causing lot of problems even with a brace, but she no longer wanted to have surgery on it.  I bought her a hot tub and she put her wrists on the jets and sat in it every day.  She no longer has any problems and it has been 10 years now.  Just my .02, hope you get them so stop hurting. 
You smell that?

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 02:58:18 PM »
I will be leaving for home about lunch on Sat.  Just shoot over Thur for a day trip, not more than a couple hrs the way you drive.  kick LMAO LMAO LMAO
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SPEC

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2011, 03:08:08 PM »
Sunday Is the only day I'll have off...Guess you guys will just have to  stop at the gulch ;D

trans man

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
Sunday Is the only day I'll have off
Well that sucks! thumb down thumb down thumb down I was hoping to see you there.

SPEC

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2011, 06:04:47 PM »
Guess you'll have to stop off at the Gulch on the way there or on the way back if it's not too far out of your way ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal