Author Topic: St.Anthony GPS Info and Map  (Read 9702 times)

beastybronco

Re: St.Anthony GPS Info and Map
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 01:03:39 PM »
I hope to make it there some day but I probably have to go by myself. U guys always go on these runs during my busy times. Spring in planting corn and fall run harvesting corn lol

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 01:35:26 PM »
dalhart huh well i have family that farmed there for many years. they are moving up to oregon now. with the way this spring is going it's really not spring up here in neb lol more like the tail end of winter! rains 4 our of 7 days and just west and north of us it snowed sun lol south lincoln got 9" of rain over night and flooded and just north of lincoln 15miles only got 4". bohlender family or rod pflum would be my inlaws there.  so you should show up for the spring get together next april?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2015, 01:41:23 PM »
well i hope jersdunzcomes to ride with us while we are there i am counting on him to show us some hidden riding spots  ;D !
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2015, 01:42:57 PM »
My tank holds approx 12 gallons. I've had no problem so far. I keep an eye on it tho. Distance from end to end is around 12 miles or so IIRC. That is from Sand Hills resort to the area of the biggest dunes. From Idaho Dunes, where we stay,to the same area I'd guess about 8 miles.

i have an 11 gal tank and use about 5 gals a day at ls so prob double that per trip in st a. it's a 15 hr drive for me i guess according to a friend in omaha ne that has made the drive 5 or 6 times now.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2015, 02:32:07 PM »
22hrs away for me. Making plans for 2016. I looked at google maps. Pretty big place. Is it the place for 5.5 gallon tanked gas hog like my Revolt? I am not so sure how much I will like the wide open large dunes. I really like shooting the small dunes at L/S. Riding walls and rolling peaks and all of the trails. I worry it might be like riding a go-cart on Daytona speedway. I top out at about 80 and that is screaming at8200 rpms. Not good to hold that all the time, my shit needs to rest every so often.

And it looks like I won't have DS's slow, broken, crippled ass anymore to guide me around when you all run away from me. LOL

ya know there is nothing to worry about .....just stay in the middle of the group and if you need a nudge we'll just push you up to speed so add a bumper to the rear  LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO you started it  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 04:31:53 PM »
I guess getting pushed is better than getting pulled. I wish there were trails there. That would level the playing field. kick rofl rofl rofl rofl

I may have to look at fuel bags. I have heard they make them to strap into cages. That is a little scary though. Of coarse my fuel cell is between my legs anyway. I will just start mocking up a new aluminum cell and go to 7.5 gallons. I have plenty of time before next year.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 04:52:22 PM »
You would have zero problem keeping up with any of us in the smaller dunes. In a lot of ways they are more like trails.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2015, 05:09:43 PM »
I guess getting pushed is better than getting pulled. I wish there were trails there. That would level the playing field. kick rofl rofl rofl rofl

I may have to look at fuel bags. I have heard they make them to strap into cages. That is a little scary though. Of coarse my fuel cell is between my legs anyway. I will just start mocking up a new aluminum cell and go to 7.5 gallons. I have plenty of time before next year.

bs that's an unfair advantage  LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2015, 07:00:25 PM »
I don't play fair. Little guys gotta cheat. rofl rofl rofl

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 05:24:14 AM »
I bet there are plenty of trails skirtin the edges.  Lookin at the map, 100's of miles.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2015, 05:50:03 AM »
Those "trails" are full of lava rock most places with no trees.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline jersdunz

• Fabricator
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 02:07:20 AM »
I'll try to make it over a few evenings that week. hell yea...
assuming i can keep my car in one piece..

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 07:48:03 AM »
jers we all look forward to it and i'm sure your rail will hold together and if not you'll get to experience being pulled back by fast, it's a ride you'll never forget just ask enemy  LMAO LMAO LMAO rofl rofl rofl

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2015, 07:54:47 AM »
i was reading the rules ( link in first post ) and it says we need either a valid registration sticker from idaho or our state...... does that mean a nebraska parks sticker for us or do we need to buy something there?

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2015, 08:15:51 AM »
No one ever checks on that SFAIK. I just show up and run.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal