Author Topic: SNIVELING SNIVLER'S MEETING  (Read 10745 times)

SPEC

Re: SNIVELING SNIVLER'S MEETING
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22:14 AM »
This next one will make the masterbaiter snivel some and the rest of you laff yer asses off ;D
I got this buddy from Georgia...Born and raised...He'd never been out of the state..He;s got such a heavy accent, I've known him for 4 years and still go ...Huh what did you say...Right after he moved here we were at cabella's, Looking at fishing poles...(the land of 10,000 lakes) fishing here is big...We were walking thru- the ICE fishing section...Nick was an Isle over so he yells to me HOT DAYMM YOU GUUYS EVEN GOT FYISHINPOWLES FOR MYDGITS...I WAS LAFFIN SO HARD I WAS ON THE FLOOR CRYING...
The guy behind the counter was hiding and peeing his pants...
Poor Nick who had never seen snow, and had obviously never been on a frozen lake, Had no clue to what was so funny...Next thing Nick says isweyll shiut only aye myuggett could uuse a powel thayut dayumm showert...By this time the whole fishing section is laffin they're asses off...I'mm still on the floor about to pee my pants...So we got our stuff...and were checking out... the little hottie behind the register asks Nick...So do you do much ICE fishing in Georgia???...Nick...DAYUMMM SHORT-ASS MYUDGIUTT FISHIN POWELS
YOU YANKEES ARE PULLIN MUY LEG....The whole line was about in tears...I had cramps in my ribcage by this time...We didn't get that sorted out until it was time to go ICE fishin...then he understood and was a fan....But fuukenA was it funny...Nick was up to visit last summer, and inspired these pix to make Masterbaiter snivel and drool alittle
MMMM    Biscuts and gravy...

SPEC

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 04:25:07 AM »
Nick,
 if your reading this It's cuz I haven't called your mamma and told that you said hers tasted like shit compared to mine ;D ;D

SPEC

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 04:31:34 AM »
I'm pretty sure Nick won't be reading this unless they got electricity and internet in his part of georgia 8)

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 05:57:15 AM »
Thanks for the story - that was a good way to start the day. 

So a question from a desert rat on this whole frozen fish thing - how do you know where to leave your hut? Is it "tradition?"  A permit process?  First one on?  I mean are there unwritten rules as to where you can sit on a frozen lake? Do some of the huts have flotation devices ie: house boat pontoons,  in case of sudden thaw? Are you required to have life vests as technically you are "on the water?" Where does one shit on a frozen lake? Do you stay the night? 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 06:04:39 AM »
You shit in the hole in the ice.In the spring you come back ,catch the "dads" that are feeding on your turds,then you cook and eat the little shit eaters. YUK!!!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 06:45:13 AM »
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE
Actually, dads eat fish...They prefer them alive but will scavenge on dead fish...as all fish will ;D
Yummie, They really don't want you to take a dump or a pee on the ICE...alot of guys have porto-potties in they're shacks...I just bring a jug to pee in... I can't find the old ice pix so I'll have to take some new ones...

SPEC

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2008, 06:49:14 AM »
Where you fish on the ICE is sort of a hit or miss ...In the old days you drilled a shit load of holes and fished where you were catching them these days guys got under water camera and sonar and shit...me I just tool around till I see some one to fish with and join in the fun...
Back in my old days it was just a shack on the ice to warm up,drink beer and off to see who could do the stoopidest stuff on their sled...IE... crash and burn

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2008, 07:00:37 AM »
I don't eat scavengers. Period. I was just kiddin' about shitting in the icehole.  You just boil the little critters and eat them or do you season them up?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2008, 07:05:32 AM »
I keep them for a day or 2 in the wheel barrow so they clean out,,,The I start a pot o'water with fresh onions,garlic and about a cup of my special spices...when the water is on a full boil, I toss them in one at a time...I think it's more humain that way ::) ...When they turn bright red they're done...Crack em' open dunk in Specs special butter concoction...and chow down ;D

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2008, 07:28:13 AM »
I keep them for a day or 2 in the wheel barrow so they clean out,,,The I start a pot o'water with fresh onions,garlic and about a cup of my special spices...when the water is on a full boil, I toss them in one at a time...I think it's more humain that way ::) ...When they turn bright red they're done...Crack em' open dunk in Specs special butter concoction...and chow down ;D
That's my point! You could season a turd and it'd be good too!!!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 07:31:29 AM by masterfabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SPEC

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2008, 08:02:00 AM »
so when you coming up for seasoned turds???

artie on edge

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2008, 01:27:05 AM »
Ugh, you guys suck.

Yabbies (dads).

break off the claws and the tail. Grab the centre fin of the tail and twist it. It pulls the shxt tube out.

Crack the claws and the tails and soak in garlic and chilli and olive oil for 2 days (no longer, no shorter).

Stir fry and eat until you are sick......

What more could you want. Oh, you put them in the freezer afore you start tuggin on their bits, apparently more humane (why isnt that dad/yabbymane?)

Got some more on the weekend before last.....

« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:32:10 AM by artie on edge »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 10:26:14 AM »
Between you and spec I don't know who's the sickest.  YUK!  ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SPEC

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 01:45:40 AM »
Artie
That sounds good, I'll have to try that come late next spring...They're all hibernating now...But I do got a bag of cooked ones in the freezer...C'mon up Fabr ;D

SPEC

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 05:38:23 AM »
I finally got some pix of my antique portable ice house...The last pix for me for awhile...I dropped the camera...it no longer works...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal