Author Topic: Lets just make a quicky to LS.  (Read 1725 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Lets just make a quicky to LS.
« on: September 25, 2009, 06:34:58 AM »
I'm bored.  ::) Shops closed for the week. 

I think I'll load up the buggy in the big heavy and head south west to LS and test out the rebuild on my shifter that took a sh&*t last time down there. don't have my new 33 inch Blaster paddles yet but should have them by the Oct get together. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Lets just make a quicky to LS.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 06:37:06 AM »
GD you fast! Ifen I had any spare time I'd do the same! LOL!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: Lets just make a quicky to LS.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 02:35:39 PM »
   Well back from the quickie at LS.  Had a good time.  Shifter worked better then it ever has.  Car ran awesome and we got some good fast sand for a change.  Not to many people and the weather was reasonably good.  Had a little rain but cleared up on Friday night and Saturday was sunny and cool.  Got to pull a buggy in that had died out on the big dunes.  I just love to fill the seats on the car at the end of the tow rope  ;D ;D never mind that some one was setting in them when I did.  Guy told me when we got back to his camp that his buggy had never gone that fast.  ;D ;D.  I told him that I had never got mine out of second gear.  Made him sign my tow strap to. ;D ;D Later.  Man from the state told me that there were going to be lots of pep's at the dunes in October the week we are going to be there. Man at the Duse's Wild camp ground told me they were full for that week end to. Also he is putting in some new cabins there.  Going to be about 15x20 with bath and beds. Also added some more pull thrues and tent spots.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal