Author Topic: bad day  (Read 2913 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: bad day
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 11:05:21 AM »
true pro or not wind it wind!!   no matter what 43' or 38' or 35' bumper drags are just a bad idea!! atleast after towing and owning a 35' bumper drag i will say imo very bad idea and asking for trouble. i will never own another after owning a fifth wheel!!  ;) ;D

I think bdwk's unit looks normal height for a fifth wheel but it does have a tall roof. was that unit fifth and then converted to gn or was it built that way?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 11:11:14 AM »
those comments made on youtube to the guy in the video were really uncalled for and what i posted isn't even a drop in the bucket of what is posted there. 

ya anyone caught in that would've been trying to make the next exit although if it was that bad i might have pulled inside the cones and just waited but can't say until i've been there done that!!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 08:12:36 PM »
BDKW1, I that thing 2 story??

I am planning on putting a storage loft above the rear door. Inside height is 9' in the cargo bay. Loosing 2" in the rear over the door won't hurt Me. I kind of wish that it sloped down  2' in the back, but oh well.

I think bdwk's unit looks normal height for a fifth wheel but it does have a tall roof. was that unit fifth and then converted to gn or was it built that way?

Built as a GN. This thing is built like a brick shithouse. The company that built it normally does cargo trailers. The interior is a little rough and shows this........

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal