Author Topic: oct 2009 footage  (Read 9061 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
oct 2009 footage
« on: October 16, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »
here is a real short video of some of the trip. for the love of god I can't get the sound to match the video in the end. something with the go pro cams footage that does this with my video editing software, I have tried everything I can think of to stop it but nothing works. I am using adobe premiere elements 3.0 , can anyone tell me why this is happening????????  not just with dougs go pro but enemy's as well!!!!!

ok back to the video, cory is leading on his honda 450 dirt bike then his brother clay on his raptor next up is allan in his longtravel 3.8 v-6 then myself in mine then doug in his and heading up the rear is shane in his stroker air cooled long travel with the ds a-arm conversion. I think shanes motor is a 2180cc but not 100% sure, the reason I say this is because I was top of second to mid third gear through out this first lap run and I think shane was top of 3rd to mid 4th. doug where were you running?

" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
Re: oct 2009 footage
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »
I think I was running 3-4

Brian I got the SD cards back but my software does not recognise the file types you added. Can you send me your HI-8 tape so I can start making your video look amateure  ;D  J/K

Really though. I need your footage.

Good start on the video post up as well  8) 8)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »
I see you finally got the pic e-mail !! LMAO

I will burn you a dvd on mpeg format and mail it to you but in the mean time the format on your sd card was written in adobe with my adobe premiere elements 3.0 software, see if you can find a down load online to open it.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »
looks like you guys were moving fast.. i woulda fell behind in my slow rig..
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:26 PM »
looks like you guys were moving fast.. i woulda fell behind in my slow rig..

still worth try come spring  ;) ;)    I think you should give it a try!

SandDragon

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
Hey Dsrace what kind of camera and mount do you use? Kind of cool watching the vids I would like to get one before my next trip.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »
Hey Dsrace what kind of camera and mount do you use? Kind of cool watching the vids I would like to get one before my next trip.
doug heim is actually recording on his go pro and I believe he sells them. send him a pm and he will hook you up, ask about the new hd go pro's with the better mic!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »
here is the next piece of video and it's raw with no music. I didn't realize that you tube had a 10 min limit so I had to cut out 5 minutes and drop the pic quality a bit to get it to fit. this was the only nice day that weekend ( wheatherwise ) but it was still fun altogether.

http://www.youtube.com/user/minirail#p/a

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »
doug I will have my raw footaged mailed off monday, sorry about the delay.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 11:33:34 PM »
Yee haw!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »
wHO WAS THAT IDIOT WITHOUT A HELMET? LOL!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SandDragon

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 07:43:35 AM »
Thanks I'll be giving you a shout later before spring Doug about getting me a camera.

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 07:56:28 AM »
Excellent!

Hey I was missing my buggy for a little bit and wondered where the hell it went. It is all clear now!
WHAT??? NO HELMET?

Thanks for the footage Brian. I look forward to getting a start on the editing.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »
doug I just don't have the time to put together a good video right now especially if I can't figure out how to align the audio to the video from the go pro footage.  but i know you can great job with your software.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 08:28:01 AM »
wHO WAS THAT IDIOT WITHOUT A HELMET? LOL!!!!!

lol  ;D ;D

I have no room to talk, I never wear one while i'm in the rail nor do my friends but it still funny!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal