Author Topic: Grimm Reaper Racing's in house Flow Waterjet  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Grimm Reaper Racing

• Forum Sponsor
Grimm Reaper Racing's in house Flow Waterjet
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:14:58 AM »
Hey everyone,

I can finally announce that my boss and I together have purchased a Flow Bengal Waterjet cutting system that will be operated in house.  We would like to keep this thing as busy as possible and I'll be taking orders and giving quotes just as soon as we have it installed and operating smoothly.  This Flow Waterjet will be a very nice addition to our 10,000 sq ft welding and fabrication facility.  I can guarantee that our prices will be more competitive than most, and our turn around times will be blazingly fast!  This is due to our lower overhead costs, our large inventory selection, and our buying power keeps our material costs down, the savings can then be passed on to you.

We will accept all forms of drawings or ideas.  The water jet accepts .dxf files, but I have the capability to convert almost any type of image to a .dxf file so no worries about which file extension format you are using.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please feel free to p.m. me and I will be sure to help out as many buggy builders as possible.  Thanks for your time fellas!

~Adam  ;D
See you all duneside.😎🤙

trojan

Re: Grimm Reaper Racing's in house Flow Waterjet
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »
Congratulations!!! 8) well done ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal