Author Topic: a fast dinner  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
a fast dinner
« on: November 11, 2011, 09:02:35 PM »
 Meet up with fast here in Yuma on the way to G. Good to put a face to the name.  Thanks fast and thanks for your service on this vetrans day.  See you after Christmas. 

Btw ms. Fast is a keeper. But he knew that on this their 46th wedding anniversary weekend.  Cheers! 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: a fast dinner
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 10:47:17 PM »
Fine people for sure.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
No way I'd guess Ms Fast that old, Mr Fast yeah he farts dust.   rofl rofl

Damn fine folk, and best ice creamers in midwest!!

You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 06:42:14 PM »
+1 great people
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 09:34:00 PM »
No way I'd guess Ms Fast that old, Mr Fast yeah he farts dust.   rofl rofl

Damn fine folk, and best ice creamers in midwest!!

Ya You'll think dust next time I get you in my car.  rofl
What a day.  Thanks Yummi for talking me into sticking around for the vet's day celebration.  Even came back with some booty. What a turn out.   Bet there was three hundred people there today.  had and awesome ride out with tinytim's bro leading us.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 09:36:28 PM »
recognize anyone in the crowd?

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 07:38:18 AM »
Ya You'll think dust next time I get you in my carrofl
What a day.  Thanks Yummi for talking me into sticking around for the vet's day celebration.  Even came back with some booty. What a turn out.   Bet there was three hundred people there today.  had and awesome ride out with tinytim's bro leading us.

please make sure I am there WITH my camera!!   LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 07:41:19 AM »
you giving yummi a run or visa versa?  looks like a big crowd! yummi you rail looks good too!

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 07:58:05 AM »
you giving yummi a run or visa versa?  looks like a big crowd! yummi you rail looks good too!

Yummi had just enough room for MRS Yummi.  I got to pit for him and help change tires.  I don't have a car down here.  But Me and the mrs.  got and auwsome ride with tinytim's bro.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 07:58:44 AM »
 rofl rofl Souds good Fast. 

That looks like a supurb tournout!!  Ya'll have fun safe dune trip, pics and videos please.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 10:12:29 AM »
Yummi had just enough room for MRS Yummi.  I got to pit for him and help change tires.  I don't have a car down here.  But Me and the mrs.  got and auwsome ride with tinytim's bro.

why didn't you bring your rail?

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »
Good time. 

GD puts on a deal at a place called the flag pole - they exchange flags and honor the vets.  Here is some of Fast and Mrs. Fast.  I put the crowd at around 450 people as they had 150 tokens, etc to hand out and they ran out.

I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »
why didn't you bring your rail?

This was a fast trip that me and the Mrs planed to kill two birds with one stone. one we needed something to do for our anniversary and we needed to get the new flat bed day trailer down to Yuma so we don't have to barrow one all the time when we go down at New Years.   We camp out in Yuma and glamis is about twenty minutes out of town into Cal.  So No time to buggy this time.  Yummi and Tinytim talked us into staying for the vets ceremony.  Tinytims bro had two open seats to take us and a good Friend of tiny's had and open seat in a razor so off we went.  Actually got a good day of riding out of the deal.  Even got help ride the tool box to.  tiny's Bro broke a front a arm and we had to use a little red neck ingenuity to get his car back to camp. 

You all wont find finer people then Tinytim's bunch and Yummi and Mrs Yummi.  they made us feel like we had know them for ever. 

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »
sounds like a damn fine time!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal