Author Topic: Here's Proof That Baja Racing Is A Terrifying Vortex Of Adrenaline And Tragedy  (Read 1337 times)

FeedBot

Here's Proof That Baja Racing Is A Terrifying Vortex Of Adrenaline And Tragedy

Baja racing is a nuanced spur of motorsports that combines adventure travel, extreme endurance, and hundreds of miles of high-stakes problem-solving down Mexico’s western peninsula. Here’s a look at what the Baja 500 really looks like from a small family team’s perspective.

Read more...

Source: Here's Proof That Baja Racing Is A Terrifying Vortex Of Adrenaline And Tragedy

Via RSS and the FeedBot.

This is from the fine folks at https://jalopnik.com/. RSS Feed via Jalopnik, some good, some bad, but always something to talk about.....

Feel free to discuss?  

Offline fabr

• Administrator
I'd LOVE to do that!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline DeepBusch69

This is a really cool Baja video that is well worth watching. 

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
it is a very good video! nice find kind of like dust to glory which there is supposed to be a part 2 to dust to glory coming out. all of these types of videos are very good but always better when they cover as many of the race crews as possible rather than 2 people but excellent video.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
well the good news is i watched into the dust and now i see that was the second video and GET to watch the first lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
says in theatres dec 6.....i'll have to go see it as i liked part 1 so much i bought 2 dvd's lol

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
no yelling at the computer while watching this one  rofl rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal