Author Topic: Foggies ZX14 Cudax  (Read 14829 times)

Foggy

Re: Foggies ZX14 Cudax
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
Hey guys thanks for the praise!! ;D Doug I am just a fan and anything you could organise I would be hugely grateful!!! I love the drink and it just happens to tie in nicely with the Kawasaki green color scheme! I am a member of the monster army and I have put up some photos there, so I am hoping I might get something from them in the future??? I will be getting quite a bit of exposure for them here in Australia and not to mention the photos that will be going on our website and forums!............. I didn't do it but to chase the sponsor I really just like the look! ;)

Once again guys thanks for your comments and I feel quite humbled that you would consider it to be one of the best looking Cudas you have seen! :o
Cheers,
Foggy

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2009, 04:21:49 PM »
You deserve the praise. Don't be too humble but keep ya feet on the ground! ;) ;D ;D
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Foggy

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2009, 05:16:31 PM »
Masterfabr thanks again, but with all due respect........ once I get in it I am hoping my feet will be about 6 ft off the ground quite regular!!! ;) ;D ;D
Cheers,
Foggy

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 06:07:40 PM »
I kind of figured that was the case! LOL!!!!! Just keep the shiny up then OK?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »
I too am just a fan but I am good friends with one of the teams that they sponsor. Ill see if I can put a word out. If you were not in Aus. I could ship you some monster samples too. I should be carefull here. I cant offer samples to everyone  8)

Last haul I got about 20 cases of all different types of monster. I also just recently got some monster shooters. I often get to try new stuff before its offered to the public. My newest novelty is "monster tour water". It is given to the race teams and sponsorships so that if they want to drink a water, its in a monster can. Sneaky huh?

I do like the look and colors of Monster's design. I have stickers, shot glasses, paper cups, and such if your intrested as well, all I ask is you pay shipping. Right now I have been begging for a monster refrigerator with the glass door. They have a couple at the shop and wont let them go  :'(

Great looking machine!

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »
The guys I am talking about are the same guys who pulled the strings for my FOX dealership.

Check out the featured video on Fox's site. I know all these guys but I know Curt the best.
http://www.foxracingshox.com/offroad

Here is the same vid. on Youtube,

I also get to make and be involved with some of the parts on these trucks. Very satisfying part of what I do at work!

Here is the guys at the shop working afte a big wreck. These guys are a blast to be around! Aww $hit. I even know vaseline man.  I didnt knowhe madean appearance. He calls me his personal machinist. He races in a buggy class, dude is pushing 7' tall.

I could go on all day...

http://johnnygreaves.com/

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »
Sorry didnt mean to clutter your thread. You just hit a soft spot with me  8).

Here is the video of his biggest crash that made his eyes turn red in the previous video interview. He actually had his eyeballs pop out of their sockets on this one.  YUMMY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKCNp6apXWM&feature=player_embedded#

Foggy

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »
Thanks Doug! ;D Mate would be interested in all those things!!! You dont happen to have some large monster stickers by any chance? Just let me know how much for postage mate!! ;)
By the way love the vids!!!!
Cheers,
foggy

Foggy

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 10:41:24 PM »
Man I would kill for one of those race suits and helmets!!... Very Cool!! 8)... Well maybe not kill, more like just wound or at least a good chinese burn or something!! ;D
Cheers,
Foggy
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:11:52 PM by Foggy »

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2009, 05:32:54 AM »
I hear you!

I do have some large monste stickers that is of the big "M" about 12" tall. Is that what you would like?

PM me  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal