Author Topic:  (Read 48174 times)

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 02:36:40 PM »
Glad to see the guy with some skills has come to my rescue; again. 

In case you are all wondering, Jason built this truck.  Turned quite a few heads at the SSSS one year.  That's how I met him.   Now he fixes my breaks, and breaks my bank (teasing.)

Serious good dude and the future of this sand / off road game.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:52:49 PM by Yummi »
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »
Sign me up for the rear fenders Yummi.  Find what looks good and send me the link.  You've seen the car so you know what will look nice.   I'll look into a nice set of KC highlighters to go in that top bar.  How about a fuel cell?  There is one on The other site for sale.  I could have it drop shipped to where you got the car.

Thanks fast.  Working on a list.  Brandon aka Kraut and Rice has some rears that I think will work.  DW kicked some HID's.  Zilla68 has kicked an LED for front bull bar.  Once I get a full list will let post up our wish list.  Should be this week. 

The more I can source from folks garage the better off we will be when it comes time to buy stuff.   

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
Thanks fast.  Working on a list.  Brandon aka Kraut and Rice has some rears that I think will work.  DW kicked some HID's.  Zilla68 has kicked an LED for front bull bar.  Once I get a full list will let post up our wish list.  Should be this week. 

The more I can source from folks garage the better off we will be when it comes time to buy stuff.   

Ok sounds like you got it all covred. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 10:27:14 AM »
Just for the time being.  The stuff we know about.  There is other stuff, just don't know at this point.

Offline D Walker

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 11:43:59 AM »
Ok sounds like you got it all covred.

Just write a big check. We both know you can do that.  LMAO

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 11:48:07 AM »
What I need to do is stick fast and mastr on a plane, lock them in the garage with duct tape and bailing wire and this project would be done in no time flat.    :D

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
What I need to do is stick fast and mastr on a plane, lock them in the garage with duct tape and bailing wire and this project would be done in no time flat.    :D

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Number one there ain't enough duck tape and bailing wire to go around this old boy.  Number two me and master are closet ninjas and we'll just,  well we will do something.  Dwight and Yummi could buy and sell Master or I any day.  We all know that for a fact.  rofl

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 10:30:11 AM »
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:47:45 AM by Yummi »

Offline D Walker

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »
Could you source the remaining parts /pics and web vendors? Might make it easy to make the call and have them drop shipped.

Offline Yummi

• Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 01:13:26 PM »
Could you source the remaining parts /pics and web vendors? Might make it easy to make the call and have them drop shipped.

Will be doing just that.  Give me a bit.  Sometimes the real job gets in the way.   rofl

IronCoffin

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 10:44:30 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I am the brother of the Marine that Yummi has so graciously decide to help. Like Yummi has stated, my brother is currently on active duty with the USMC station in Quantico, VA. This bug was his car in high school and quickly turned into a flower pot in my parents yard after getting married and having kids (sound familiar?). After his first deployment to Iraq he started working on his first love, doing favors, making trades and occasionally spending some of his illustrious military salary :). Four years ago he deployed to Okinawa with the family and I offered to store his bug in my garage. While in Okinawa he had to deploy to Afghanistan for his last 6 months. Before he could get all the sand out of his ears, he received orders to Virginia and that is where we are know. Thank you for all your help and donations. I honestly had no plan of this happening but Yummi has stepped up big time! Coming from a former Marine and professional firefighter, it is good to see so many great people still out there. Semper Fi!!! Ironcoffinaz@gmail.com

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:20 AM »
Thank him for his service!  Thats the way we roll here at DTS.  Too far for me to ship much unless its small, so I'm waiting for the list of smalls to pop up.  Otherwise I'll throw some electric $$$ westward. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 01:26:00 PM »
Pretty much the same here. I had a light bar but someone gave an LED unit. I'm all out of stuff laying around unless one seat would help. LOL!!!! Print up the punch list yummi as soon as you can.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »
You have more faith in me than I do. WHen is this project needing finished by?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2013, 01:44:59 PM »

Best thing would be get Walker to pick it up and drop by Fabrs.   rofl
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal