Author Topic: ls spring trip?  (Read 57853 times)

Online fabr

• Administrator
Re: ls spring trip?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2015, 08:30:54 AM »
Are the dates written in stone yet? I don't want to do like all the other times,reserve dates and then you guys change your minds a dozen times.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 12:36:09 PM »
Ok I will try and address all questions in the posts before.

The dates are as set (for us anyway) the first and last days are not riding days Fabr. The first day we usually have one ride just to settle down and see what the dunes look like then eat, relax, and unload. By all means you can ride with us any and everytime we go out. Even if the other guys do not go. You are welcome with us. You just maihght have to pick up the pace a little. rofl rofl rofl

It would be great to see all of us hook up more for rides together. We will communicate more closely. Cell phones work great. We usually give each other a 30 minute heads up before we go out. If you aint ready you gotta find us on the dunes.

It would be a lot easier for all if you all stayed at Dueces. For campfire fun and meals as well. Not to mention it is much quieter and more secure bunch of folks that stay over there.

DS. the house next to us is available if you want to rent it. $125.00 a night. 3 bedroom and running indoor plumbing. rofl  You can get one more guy in there then. and we can be neighbors for a few days.  dd: If you want it let me know and I will contact Mike for you.

I am blind in the dark so all the light I can get helps. Last time we had no moon and it was rough. I am on a stator so I cannot produce artificial daylight.

Dunebound, I welcome a fearless night leader. That is a big problem for us. We all sit there begging each other to lead. You want it you got it!!!!

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 12:43:30 PM »
If I'm solo I don't care on my trailer or renting the place at dueces. If I drag someone along then I'd say for sure on renting the house w DS Dune whoever. Actually it's cheaper for me to rent than drag trailer there and pay fee.  Campfire sounds good, I got some stories! Lol
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »
The living room will fit several air mattresses if the bedrooms fill up. Unless you guys want to spoon each other.  LMAO
The house is no palace but it is livable for a few days.

The closer that ice cream is the better! :r

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2015, 01:43:24 PM »
I'll double check my schedule then and make my reservations.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2015, 01:47:25 PM »
Ok I will try and address all questions in the posts before.

The dates are as set (for us anyway) the first and last days are not riding days Fabr. The first day we usually have one ride just to settle down and see what the dunes look like then eat, relax, and unload. By all means you can ride with us any and everytime we go out. Even if the other guys do not go. You are welcome with us. You just maihght have to pick up the pace a little. rofl rofl rofl

It would be great to see all of us hook up more for rides together. We will communicate more closely. Cell phones work great. We usually give each other a 30 minute heads up before we go out. If you aint ready you gotta find us on the dunes.

It would be a lot easier for all if you all stayed at Dueces. For campfire fun and meals as well. Not to mention it is much quieter and more secure bunch of folks that stay over there.

DS. the house next to us is available if you want to rent it. $125.00 a night. 3 bedroom and running indoor plumbing. rofl  You can get one more guy in there then. and we can be neighbors for a few days.  dd: If you want it let me know and I will contact Mike for you.

I am blind in the dark so all the light I can get helps. Last time we had no moon and it was rough. I am on a stator so I cannot produce artificial daylight.

Dunebound, I welcome a fearless night leader. That is a big problem for us. We all sit there begging each other to lead. You want it you got it!!!!
mm: mm:  sounds perfect.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »
looking at calendar and i'll likely show up the afternoon of the 24th and stay till the 28-29th. lots more fun through the week. Eff weekends.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 08:19:11 PM »
so that's settled scott is leading for the night rides  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) he volunteered!! well if carl or jon will take the 3rd room and scott goes for sure then we will be renting the house. 

cell phones are shut off while there going to have to learn smoke signals lol fabr want to teach us  rofl rofl rofl rofl  carl make it a +1 and go spoon sand racer!!!!! he said he likes the warmth  rofl rofl 5: LMAO LMAO

sand racer were armed so stay away from the ice cream  LMAO LMAO LMAO  warning shots are for quitters lol
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:20:43 PM by dsrace »
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2015, 09:44:56 PM »
Then you guys had bettermake therounds and let everyone know the 30 minute warning clock has started. BS on the no communication BS. ;) That crap has got to stop.  8) 8) ??
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 07:09:18 PM »
DS I bring my spoon partner with me and I DO NOT share her. I am armed to if you try to. 6: 9: LMAO

:r I will be gone with the goods before you even turn around. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Smoke signals???? are you making fun of my heritage? :ftpbs  rofl rofl rofl

But deriously DS, I need to know about the house asap so he will hold it. If it is open.

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2015, 07:11:00 PM »
I got your back fabr. we will let you know. How do you hang with such a bunch of hating MF'ers.  rofl

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2015, 07:18:10 PM »
I got your back fabr. we will let you know. How do you hang with such a bunch of hating MF'ers.  rofl
it's a cross I bear..................
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2015, 08:55:10 PM »
it's a cross I bear..................

You bear it, some of us have to beer it!  ...And beer it, and beer it, and bee.. AH you get the idea  ;D
 That week works awesome for me, probably roll down the 26th and stay till saturday morn. I will be pulling the hauler down so I will have to pass on the house DS.
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2015, 11:46:17 PM »
I told DS lets just plan on the trip. I'll make sure to bring barf bags for everyone. I will have restricted diet. Ice cream is probably out for me. DS and I are working on the details.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2015, 05:12:58 AM »
You bear it, some of us have to beer it!  ...And beer it, and beer it, and bee.. AH you get the idea  ;D
 That week works awesome for me, probably roll down the 26th and stay till saturday morn. I will be pulling the hauler down so I will have to pass on the house DS.

And beer it we shall!

I told DS lets just plan on the trip. I'll make sure to bring barf bags for everyone. I will have restricted diet. Ice cream is probably out for me. DS and I are working on the details.
jj: jj:  Be great to see ya Dunebound!!

You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal