Author Topic: Toyhauler for sale  (Read 4288 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: Toyhauler for sale
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 03:18:03 PM »
Thinking about buying an island.  If that don't workout I'm gonna copy enemy's love shack.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 05:10:57 PM »
Thinking about buying an island.  If that don't workout I'm gonna copy enemy's love shack.

One love shack comming up.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

trans man

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 05:07:46 PM »

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 06:54:27 PM »
Its great news since this new rail, the bare chassis won't fit in there.  No matter how much suspension I took off.  Couple that bought it were super happy.  Going to haul an English motorcycle??
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 07:31:59 AM »
Its great news since this new rail, the bare chassis won't fit in there.  No matter how much suspension I took off.  Couple that bought it were super happy.  Going to haul an English motorcycle??

soooo then the harley sticker has to come off the ramp gate then huh!  rofl    for just a couple and hopfully a small couple that will be a nice toyhauler.

as far as a love shack like enemy's, you better get moving cause he has one hell of a head start on ya!!!!   rofl rofl  the roof projection tv won't be hard but the solar array will take some time.  ;D :)
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal