Author Topic: MC power vs Automotive power  (Read 3712 times)

SPEC

Re: MC power vs Automotive power
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 03:14:02 AM »
I hear you guys on the econimic thingI've been out of work due to injuries for a couple of years now...Funny how the government lets you get screwed by big companies...

Admin

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 05:25:53 PM »
I need to goto kansas and sell my Wood!!   ff:

VLADD

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 05:28:25 AM »
With extra nails ???

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 08:32:34 AM »
Yep, I feel your pain.  If I had wood left to sell in Kansas, I would do it with my wood.

Any one wanna get back on track and get some numbers for a diif engine?  HP and cost?  I will gladly put together a spread sheet - I still think the original question of hp/$ is an interesting one? 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 09:38:28 AM »
If he is out in the duens today at Silver Lake I will get some pics. There is a very well built sandrail Thats using a V-tec motor AND stock Honda car tranny. There is no turbo and I did not see Nitrous but will ask. I will also ask about regearing the diff cause this thing is lugging HUGE rear paddles and will idle up anywhere and when he steeps in it it flat flies.

He has some really interesting rear suspension arms. Braced "J" arms if you will. I will get and post some pics if he is there. That said I am headed out there now. Bill
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal