Author Topic: 600cc 2 seater Wood buggy build  (Read 31050 times)

boltz2012

Re: 600cc 2 seater Wood buggy build
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »
sweet!!!

phelpsracing1

« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »
Hey boltz, You still needing some tabs? I've got a CNC plasma that could cut out whatever you need. Let me know

boltz2012

« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »
Yeah ive tried yet again to make them and they look like ass. I dont want to put them on my buggy and tell people i made them. Plus shipping from your place to mine wouldnt be bad at all. I need some motor mounts cut to. I can send you a drawing of them with all the measurments on it. Just let me know what youd charge. Well i guess you need a drawing first. Ill see what i can come up with. Thanx

phelpsracing1

« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
Yea no problem. You have AutoCad? or take a picture of some you like off the internet or draw out on paintshop or something with the measurements you need.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »
That's a cool offer.You interested in doing this as a for fee service to members here in general?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

phelpsracing1

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
I'll try to help out anybody I can.  Some things take longer and are more intricate when it comes to programing in the computer, but yea if someone needs help I'll see what I can do.  The tabs I already have saved in my cut list on the plasma machine. It doesnt take long at all to change the dimensions to what you need on those. But the Texas guys come first, HA, HA!!!

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2008, 09:26:19 PM »
Texas guys always come first and quick - that's why women prefer men from the other 49 states.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 09:36:21 PM by yummi »
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2008, 10:42:18 AM »
lmao....that was good yummi
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

phelpsracing1

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »
Oh that was harsh yummi.  But thats OK cause we got em first!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2008, 04:15:02 PM »
and fast enough to get A LOT of them!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

boltz2012

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2008, 01:55:37 PM »
Thanks for the offer Phelps. I will get you a drawing of them as soon as i can. Ive been real busy trying to get this trucking company off the ground. Should have them drawn out in the next day or two and you can let me know what they will run and ill send it your way. Thanx again.

405dentech

« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2008, 05:54:11 PM »
Thanks for the offer Phelps. I will get you a drawing of them as soon as i can. Ive been real busy trying to get this trucking company off the ground. Should have them drawn out in the next day or two and you can let me know what they will run and ill send it your way. Thanx again.
Hey Boltz my brother owns a small trucking company. We should talk and I'll hook You up with him. He leases his trucks on with CRST right now running flatbed. Send me a PM and I'll get you his info if you are both interested. (that sounded gay) over. ;D

boltz2012

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »
ok...got some work done..i got seriously ass raped by some people who did some laser cutting for me...you guys wont efin believe this shit...they tell me 1.10 per tab...so i tell them to whip me up 20 of them for my fronts. Even give them the steel to do it. Only to show up two days later to pick them up and find out they didnt use the steel i provided. No biggy i can use it on the motor mounts. But they made the tabs 1/4 inch thick. And on top of that they charged me 3.95 each for them. 70 F**king dollars for 20 tabs. but i paid and walked out the door cussing. Im using them bad boys. I will just have really beefy suspension. Heres a couple of pics of the first side tacked up. Im gonna do the other side tonight. The snake i found curled up in the drive way watching me so i went out and beat him to death with a hammer. Needed some stress relief anyways and i figure the only good snake is a dead one. He musta been sick cuz its a bit to cool for him to be out. The AR15 is a new addition to my pre ban weapons buy up. And i just bought an Israeli Uzi tonight...along with a Ruger Blackhawk 357 and a Taurus .22
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 09:50:20 PM by boltz2012 »

phelpsracing1

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2008, 01:01:34 AM »
What is that... a copperhead? Yea its pretty cold for snakes to be out.  What company did you use for your tabs? They probably just wanted to get more money out of you and went to a thicker metal.  Oh well you wont have to worry about bending those!!

Bad ass M-4, is it 5.56 caliber?

SPEC

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2008, 04:27:42 AM »
shoulda whacked the snake with the UZI :o
Ya you got bent over on the tabs...
Better tell us the company...so we don't get hosed too ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal