Author Topic: fall dts group run  (Read 30017 times)

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: fall dts group run
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2014, 05:56:02 AM »
I got distracted with a side job that $$$ was too good to turn down.   drowning drowning  I'm reassembling parts, still need a new larger front sprocket.  And got a bit of welding to do still, but I should wrap up next weekend. Maybe,  rofl
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2014, 06:40:12 AM »
I'm in. Same site as last spring 633.  16th to the 19th.  Either be green or yellow.  At this point, after I got the new engine in and the test drive last Wednesday It will not hurt my feelings if the Canadian fits my car or not.  8) The Mantis runs like a striped ape.  If you guys thought it ran good before you would be totally amazed at it now.   The green machine has twice the toque as before.  I was being very Conservative last Wednesday on the first trip out on the new motor and had the tack light set at 5500 rpm and the boost turned down to 15 pounds.  The car has twice the power at them settings then the last motor that I ran at 6800 rpm and 25 psi.   The new engine has aftermarket cams in the heads.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 06:52:17 AM »
Is the Canadian the one from St.A. with the smoking diesel buggy?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 10:02:44 AM »
Is the Canadian the one from St.A. with the smoking diesel buggy?

That be him.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 10:07:32 AM »
On a positive note, I practiced my ice cream yest.  Fresh Ga peach, and yum yum vanilla.  Practice makes perect!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 11:15:31 AM »
That be him.
Somehow,I just KNEW you were BOTH so pissed at your cars that you both would be in new cars soon when I left St.A.. LOL!!!!!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 11:39:33 AM »
Somehow,I just KNEW you were BOTH so pissed at your cars that you both would be in new cars soon when I left St.A.. LOL!!!!!

Ya he knew mine was broke but still wanted to buy it. My luck has not been the best here of late.  Don't know what's up but seems like the last year or so I have broke something on every trip.  Should have replaced everything on the left front after that rod end broke when you were riding with me at Idaho a couple of years back.  Ever since I have had nothing but trouble with that corner.  Rod end at Glamis and shock this last week at LS.  Could be my driving style LMAO.

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 01:41:12 PM »
Ya he knew mine was broke but still wanted to buy it. My luck has not been the best here of late.  Don't know what's up but seems like the last year or so I have broke something on every trip.  Should have replaced everything on the left front after that rod end broke when you were riding with me at Idaho a couple of years back.  Ever since I have had nothing but trouble with that corner.  Rod end at Glamis and shock this last week at LS.  Could be my driving style LMAO.

Seem to recall Ms Fast telling you to drive like a little old man.  Thats lasted about 5 min.   rofl rofl ;D

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2014, 03:05:30 PM »
 LMAO
Seem to recall Ms Fast telling you to drive like a little old man.  Thats lasted about 5 min.   rofl rofl ;D

LMAO LMAO rofl Your right Carl.  That ain't happening. 

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 06:11:30 PM »
I have been told to make sure I follow and not get in front of you for that reason. But follow at a good distance so the roost does not add 200lbs to my car. rofl rofl rofl

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2014, 08:20:46 PM »
I have been told to make sure I follow and not get in front of you for that reason. But follow at a good distance so the roost does not add 200lbs to my car. rofl rofl rofl

only if your at the end of a tow rope.   rofl

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2014, 09:20:26 PM »
I have been told to make sure I follow and not get in front of you for that reason. But follow at a good distance so the roost does not add 200lbs 400lbsto my car. rofl rofl rofl

From experience, had to recalculate that for folks for an accurate visual...
 rofl
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2014, 10:40:23 PM »
 rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2014, 04:42:19 AM »
only if your at the end of a tow rope.   rofl

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
I heard the story. It was suggested to not bring it up.
I will make sure my rope is 50'er and bring my quad for my 2 hour calm down ride.
 LMAO LMAO LMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl  rofl LMAO LMAO

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 05:49:10 AM »
From experience, had to recalculate that for folks for an accurate visual...
 rofl

Sand I can deal with, partly why I come.

But if that crazy ass campfire buzz killer guy shows again Enemy, well lets just say....  9: 9: 9:

2 WEEKS!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal