Author Topic: 2014 L/S trips  (Read 29791 times)

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
Re: 2014 L/S trips
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2014, 06:30:23 PM »
Not ready.. Need to fix that "Stop Time" button on my stove cause it sure the hell aint working!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
well I sure as hell ain't ready.  Got up yesterday with one hell of a stiff neck.   kick Can't move my head total pain.  been hitting the pain meds.  I ain't got time for this chit.  Got a buggy to get fixed.   bs1

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »
Ready as I'm going to be. Still haven't had time to revalve . Oh well.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2014, 09:55:33 PM »
well i didn't get my entire to do list done this winter but i did get the body wrap done and clear coated ( a thanks to enemy for clearing it ) i got the shocks re-valved and the exhaust re-designed and built and some sensors moved along with tank modified and vented  and fixed the fuel sender ( i hope) along with spill  proof fuel cap! also the tank vent has a tip over valve to keep the fuel from coming out. got he brakes adjusted and oil changed and throttle bodies re-synced, so now i just have to re-set the auto tune. got the power vent with power lid wired and installed in the toy hauler as well as a ceiling fan installed, but no time for axle flip and larger wheel before the trip. i got the air bag kit installed on my truck so my low beams are no longer my high beams while loaded with the toyhauler lol. i also got the sewer line fixed after the last trip where it got banged up a bit from road kill lol broke the end of it clean off lol i also added two more led 4" lights that shine off to the side for the side hills and trails at night.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2014, 05:49:17 AM »
The car is as ready as it will be.  Hope to finish trailer stuff this weekend.  Really need to roll car out in sunshine and bath her and snap some pics.  (Think Enemy had bad luck washing a car once??  rofl)

"Stop Time" button, I was a little slow on, but then blew coffee out my nose.  Oh I also pu a second frozen treat maker, and a new fridge for trailer.  You guys will love it.   LMAO LMAO
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2014, 08:46:10 AM »
 rofl ..You referring to the typhoon I went through with the car on the open trailer? It definitely got all the crud out of all the nooks and crannys!  rofl
Did a bunch of work to the pulling rig and needs a retune, but going to pull this trip without most likely because of other things that require funding. Pull the car out of the trailer this week and revalve the rear shocks and other little stuff, also replace and relocate the inverter in the shack so when the fridge thaws out it doesnt fill the remote board on the inverter full of water. I found out electronics don't like that for very long lol! I have all sorts of luck with H2O!

A second frozen treat maker Carl!? You guys are going to spoil us all rotten!!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2014, 09:24:31 AM »
Nah, when you washed the commuter car, damn thing quit running.  kick rofl rofl

I got do the elec for a/c, and put the inverter and battery in trailer.

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2014, 09:47:15 AM »
OH YEA!
That POS!!!

Just about had that adventure deleted from my memory banks, thanks for the recall.. :-X

Offline komelika

• Never stop learning!
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2014, 09:23:52 PM »
How many of you bring kids? What age range?
If you remain calm while everything around you is complete chaos... then you probably haven't fully understood the situation!

http://sandjunky710.blogspot.com/

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2014, 09:50:44 PM »
Any and all ages are welcome. I'll have my 9 and 16 year old grand daughters this time. Maybe my 8 mos GS ad 2 yo gd also earlier in the trip.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2014, 05:38:55 AM »
I'll be bringing my 13yr old nephew.  My daughter has been several times.  If it stays at 103* we may have to make a pool day!!!  Crap wheres my arm floaties...... ;D

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2014, 06:53:11 AM »
I'll be bringing my 13yr old nephew.  My daughter has been several times.  If it stays at 103* we may have to make a pool day!!!  Crap wheres my arm floaties...... ;D

they are right next to you beer floaties  rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2014, 08:34:27 AM »
I might be on for a fall trip...........

The move to Kansas is in the works, we should be there by July.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2014, 09:11:52 AM »
oh july in kansas and nebraska is the best time of the year if you like hot climates lol   well hope to meet you for a fall run!!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2014, 10:00:49 AM »
July @ LS is like Glamis in July................................ HOT!!!!!!! 110+ with 90+ humidity is common on the dunes.We'll see you in the fall bdkw1.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal