Author Topic: LS Spring Gathering May 6-12/2013  (Read 19150 times)

Offline deano

• VIP
Re: LS Spring Gathering May 6-12/2013
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2013, 05:18:15 PM »
there is otherone of those bad to good guys eyes

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2013, 11:26:17 AM »
great times and always are with the dts bunch!!   icecream is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn good and worth the run through the hail to get lol lol

dune I know you heal quick but damn!   the 8 hr drive down isn't near as bad as the 8hr drive back!! lol
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2013, 12:08:12 PM »
Went to the doc today. X rays show no breaks. Just really ticked of soft tissue. Supposed to ice it and STAY OFF IT. Doc said just because the x-rays don't show breaks now dose not mean they wont develop. He was shocked at no broken bones after hearing the story of the dumb-ass attack! Getting better every day. I did not want to die when I stepped out of bed this morning.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2013, 12:45:13 PM »
Went to the doc today. X rays show no breaks. Just really ticked of soft tissue. Supposed to ice it and STAY OFF IT. Doc said just because the x-rays don't show breaks now dose not mean they wont develop. He was shocked at no broken bones after hearing the story of the dumb-ass attack! Getting better every day. I did not want to die when I stepped out of bed this morning.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO I hope Clark will feel the same way soon too.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline deano

• VIP
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
the pride is the last to heal &it is slow dune  it stillhurts years later :police: :laugh:

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2013, 03:54:00 PM »
The cross country drive is worth it once you've had Fast's ice cream!  I had a good trip with only a few hick ups. Ill tackle them and see what's next!  Enemy and I got some great video after his Jeffco took a shit. He was free styling the Gopro. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.  Just want to thank the whole Dts crew for another great trip!
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2013, 06:19:57 PM »
Made it home in good shape although slowly. :(  About the 1/2 way point the fuel primary filter started to clog with algae growth. Must be another benefit of Floridas lovely climate  Sarcasm.  Started to run slower and slower. At first thought it was the wind till I noticed there wasn't any.  eyes  A few hills lugged down to 40mph. thumb down  Should have suspected as much since he had 5 of the things in the belly of the toter.  rofl All's well now though.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
Well we made it back on 2 broken rims! Only had to stop and pump one up ever diesel stop, Our quick JB Weld fix didn't hold  rofl

That was one of the best/worst trips I have ever had to that sandbox!
Broken truck, Blown up Jeffco (strike three, its out...) runaway rails, Ping-Pong sized hail, awesome friends, great food, and nice dunes! Got a ton of awesome vid to get through, some pics for now!

Thanks for the homemade ice cream Fast!!!

Raptor John riding that 450 like he always does... Pinned with one wheel touching the ground!

Puked its cute little baby bearings again and boiled out all the lube..Just as we all got the rear suspension dialed in dammit!!
Same spot and situation as the last time. Couldn't hold your hand on it 2 hours after I parked it. Done. Finished. No more. Out!

Carls carnage from last trip

Fabrs new paint!

"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline sandycrack

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
What is the drive unit that Yoshi uses?  He seems to have a pretty good track record once he had them make some changes for his setup, best I remember.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
You smell that?

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2013, 08:42:32 PM »
 8) 8) Gotta love those free flags yummi gave out last year. Great pics!!! Now ,where's the vid ???  ;D ;D ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SandDragon

« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2013, 07:18:10 AM »
Sure wish I could get my hands one of those broken gear boxes. I have some engineering friends I work with, that say they would like a chance to look it over, to see if they could make it stronger. Sorry for the bad luck but glad everyone made it home safely.

Offline sandycrack

« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2013, 07:33:57 AM »
The flags do look great.  The new paint job really made the buggy look impressive!
You smell that?

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »
Sure wish I could get my hands one of those broken gear boxes. I have some engineering friends I work with, that say they would like a chance to look it over, to see if they could make it stronger. Sorry for the bad luck but glad everyone made it home safely.

Thanks bud! Appreciate the offer. There has been some positive progress on the Jeffco throughout the week and will update when it (hopefully) all comes together.
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2013, 08:43:23 PM »
8) 8) Gotta love those free flags yummi gave out last year. Great pics!!! Now ,where's the vid ???  ;D ;D ;D

Im workin on it, IM WORKIN ON IT!!!
DAAAAAAAMM....Friggin slave driver!  ;D ;D

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2013, 09:11:25 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal