Author Topic: Lincoin Nabraska supper at the Craker Barrel 8/15/11  (Read 2231 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Lincoin Nabraska supper at the Craker Barrel 8/15/11
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
Well made it home guys.  Was really happy to get to see DS and Dunebound for supper last light. Sorry John had to work and Transman was to far west to make it.  Good times good food and DS kept us laughing with his tall tails.   Didn't know if I was going to get out of the Motel parking lot this morning or not.  Must be some real bad people there.  Got up about six AM looked out the window and there were cop's all over that place.  Cracker Barrel parking lot and the Quad and side by side parking lot had the k-9 units out and the motel lot had the tag recognition car going through looking at all the tags.  Still don't know what was going down.  Thought DS mite have passed gas and some one thought he left a bomb.   rofll.  See all you guys at LS in the fall.  Looking like the first week of October now 10/4/11 to ?. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:23:28 PM by fastcorvairs »

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Dunebound69

• Time flies when drinking rum!
Re: Lincoin Nabraska supper at the Craker Barrel 8/15/11
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:51:10 PM »
Thought DS mite have passed gas and some one thought he left a bomb.   rofll

LMAO! They picked him up later in the day Fast!

It was a good visit. Glad you had a safe trip.
Time flies when having rum!
Famous last words, Watch this
Government can not give you anything it dose not take from someone else first. When we stop laughing we start dying.
"When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead" Hemingway

trans man

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »
Thanks for the invite Fast. Sorry that I couldn't make over there to meet up with you. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 08:48:32 AM »
Sorry I couldn't make it, glad the trip went all good for ya though Fast!

I got to the shop the next morning (just down the street from where you were) and learned that someone robbed the Cracker Barrel that morning!

Fast, were you pissed at the service and wanted your money back or something? ;D ;D
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 09:17:19 AM »
So that's what happend.  Ya had to wait in line to pay.  Service was good, food was good.  but then had to wait to pay the bill. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 11:34:02 AM »
They "make" you wait in that little store area so you'll want to by stuff.  Very clever retail marketing.  Dont know how crazy busy the Cracker Barrel is in Neb, but no way I'd want 150 witnesses to my crime.   thumb down
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

trans man

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »
I got to the shop the next morning (just down the street from where you were) and learned that someone robbed the Cracker Barrel that morning!
:u Damn!

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 05:36:37 PM »
Don't think there would be to many people at five thirty or six to worry about.  Must have come down right at opening time.  The K-9 unit must have been looking to see if they threw there weapons away any where.  Funny thing is I never heard any sirens at all. Just looked out the window some time around six to see all the activity going on out side.  Cop's were all really pissed because it most likely cut into there coffee and donut time.   rofl rofl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal