Author Topic: Prez day weekend at Glamis?  (Read 1858 times)

matt72

Prez day weekend at Glamis?
« on: January 19, 2010, 09:34:34 PM »
Checking to see if anyone is going for the Prez day weekend at Glamis. Got to be some takers as this is the biggining of the wind down. Surely someone is tired of the snow! ;D Check out some youtube and see if you get the urge. ;)

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
Re: Prez day weekend at Glamis?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 05:54:32 AM »
We should be there with a fairly large group.  Will be the first "fairly large" group of the year.  (Well, guess it will be the last as well.)  Tough year for folks to make it out. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 06:23:18 AM »
We will be there or Gordons
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

matt72

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 08:27:03 PM »
Nice, Wife likes glamis because we can park the trailers and have dunes right behind us for the boy to ride and not go far. Went to Gordons and Buttercup last weekend and it was fun but the dunes were different. We will have a big group that weekend to. Where do you guys park at? Maybe some of us can get together for a ride to the flag pole, wall, drags or all the above ;D When it gets closer Ill get some info and throw my number out and see if we cant get a few buggies together for a couple of chases. Let me know what you think.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal