Author Topic: Thanx to Fastcorvairs  (Read 1583 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Thanx to Fastcorvairs
« on: July 20, 2009, 06:57:22 AM »
 I met up with fastcorvairs at Little Sahara,Oklahoma for an overniter. I just want to publicly thank fast for a very nice time. He was there with his grandkids,daughter-in-law and wife and another couple. Very gracious and nice people. Weather was perfect. Cooler than shpuld be for mid July. I think it only got to 90 Sunday and about 85 Saturday. Couldn't ask for more! Both fast and his buddy have a couple of very nice,capable cars. Fast just won a trophy at a big Wichita car show also with his buggy. Congratulations! Anyway ,fast, thanks for a great time. The wife and I really enjoyed the ride and I owe you a ride for sure! Till next time......
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Thanx to Fastcorvairs
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »
I met up with fastcorvairs at Little Sahara,Oklahoma for an overniter. I just want to publicly thank fast for a very nice time. He was there with his grandkids,daughter-in-law and wife and another couple. Very gracious and nice people. Weather was perfect. Cooler than shpuld be for mid July. I think it only got to 90 Sunday and about 85 Saturday. Couldn't ask for more! Both fast and his buddy have a couple of very nice,capable cars. Fast just won a trophy at a big Wichita car show also with his buggy. Congratulations! Anyway ,fast, thanks for a great time. The wife and I really enjoyed the ride and I owe you a ride for sure! Till next time......

any video with that 4 way system?  I think riding with fast is always a good time, I personally am looking forward to chasing him around in oct!!   
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal