Author Topic: Virgin sand everywhere  (Read 3689 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Virgin sand everywhere
« on: January 28, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
Virgin sand at LS today.  Seen that the temp was going to get to 72 degrees at LS today so loaded the buggy up on the day trailer and hauled a$$ down.  Had a great day. No wind no traffic and virgin sand everywhere. Car ran awesome with the new Outfront motor in it. Got to check the GoPo to see if I got anything. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
Re: Virgin sand everywhere
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »
 bs1 kick bs1 rubbin it in.  Dont get many 72's in the winter I bet.  I remember my first day at LS, a Mon all alone smooth as butter. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 08:26:51 PM »
It was a beautiful day.

So where are the GoPro results.......  We are waiting...  Impatiently.  kick

Offline sandycrack

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 07:42:03 AM »
Damn, I gota get this buggy done!
You smell that?

trans man

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 08:09:19 AM »
The sand was to far away for me to do that, but I did go and run mine out in the corn fields, mud & the snow. It didn't get to 72, only 51, but you can't complain for the end of Jan.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 04:22:49 PM »
Hay guy's what soft wear do I need to change this frigging Go Pro mpg4 crap to a wmv so I can down load it to this site.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Yummi

• Grumpy, Sneezey and Dopey all rolled into one.
  • Administration
    • Jeeping With Dogs
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »
post to you tube - easier that way - select an audio track from their pre approved stuff and call it a day. 
I like things that move.   Pretty much limits me to cars and strippers

Did you know I have a blog?  Come on now, it is 2016, everybody does.  http://www.jeepingwithdogs.com

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
I just down loaded AVI for 60 bucks.  And there video converter.  But when I click on a MP4 vid from the gopro it gives me and error that and mp4 is the wrong format. drowning drowning kick

So I can't edit the vid. WTF.  When I click on the instrutions it shows me just how to open a mp4 file but when I do it it gives me the error. 

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 07:27:10 PM »
I have found that only the latest expensive versions of the video software will work with the hd go pro but yummi is right you can download it direct to you tube and choose one of there songs no problem!  the latest version of sony vegas 9 works and the latest version of adobe works and a few others out there too.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 06:38:06 AM »
I have found that only the latest expensive versions of the video software will work with the hd go pro but yummi is right you can download it direct to you tube and choose one of there songs no problem!  the latest version of sony vegas 9 works and the latest version of adobe works and a few others out there too.

Only one problem with uploading it to you tube. When I turn on the camera there is five minutes of nothing from me getting into the car and bulkling my seat belts putting on my wrist restraints and then my head sets BA BA BA.  So out of a fifteen minute run you got five of nothing.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »
Only one problem with uploading it to you tube. When I turn on the camera there is five minutes of nothing from me getting into the car and bulkling my seat belts putting on my wrist restraints and then my head sets BA BA BA.  So out of a fifteen minute run you got five of nothing.
+1
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I participate in your fantasy"

odypilots

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
I use Sony's Vegas Movie Studio for my Go Pro HD footage. About $100. There's probably some shareware that could handle it, I just don't know of it.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
I use Sony's Vegas Movie Studio for my Go Pro HD footage. About $100. There's probably some shareware that could handle it, I just don't know of it.

I have a couple of emails in to this outfit I got this one form.  If they can't fix it for me then I'll be asking for my money back asap.  The instructions point out that that I can change a MP4 to something else but it doesn't work when I do it.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »
I believe the latest version of quicktime works as well but have not tried it personally.  I see what you mean on the first 15 min's!   ;D
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 07:07:57 PM »
Hows that smooth sand, and 70* weather now.   kick kick LMAO
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal