Author Topic: Another California guy  (Read 1560 times)

sandrailmike

Another California guy
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:33:44 PM »
Hey all. My name is Mike I live in the central valley Modesto area I am in to all things fast currently rolling an old school rail but it will be up for sale  soon as I Finnish painting it after the last mods I NEED a long travel so I will be starting on it soon. I have knowledge in machining, mechanics, upholstery, and am no a bad welder ( that's what they make flap disks for right) I also have a 68 BBC Camaro that I kike to drag race. Here to get some good ideas and help anyone I can. Ride spots so far Sand Mtn., NV and Pismo. Hoping to make it to Glamis or Oregon this year. 

SPEC

Re: Another California guy
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 05:34:11 AM »
Welcome mike ;D
Sounds like you'll fit right in around here

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »
Hey all. My name is Mike I live in the central valley Modesto area I am in to all things fast currently rolling an old school rail but it will be up for sale  soon as I Finnish painting it after the last mods I NEED a long travel so I will be starting on it soon. I have knowledge in machining, mechanics, upholstery, and am no a bad welder ( that's what they make flap disks for right) I also have a 68 BBC Camaro that I kike to drag race. Here to get some good ideas and help anyone I can. Ride spots so far Sand Mtn., NV and Pismo. Hoping to make it to Glamis or Oregon this year.

Hay sandrailmike

welcome to the site.  Picture up on Sand Mtn and clue me in on how the riding is.  Will be out there some time in June to check it out.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

trans man

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »
Hello Mike, I'm glad to meet a fellow VW and Chevy man 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:34:20 PM by trans man »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal