Author Topic: New mini rail owner  (Read 3791 times)

atcsteve

Re: New mini rail owner
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »
Well it was a shop called poorboys and the owner was a joke!!Wouldnt give me a price after he had pulled one axle off,so I asked him for one again and he wasnt giving me one,so I asked him "how much at this point" and he got all butthurt and told me it would be stupid for me to pay him and take the buggy with the axle out!So,ok I get a new axle made and take it to him,then he tells me he will get to it "when he can",no promises (he said right away to begin with)and wont give me a time,so I ask him again,ok "how much" and I'll take it home?He really gets pissed and talks crap about how Im gonna be taking money away from him!!WTF????So,Im afraid he's gonna f it up or something,so I kiss his ass to get him to finish a 1 hour job,pay him his $200+ in cash and waited for it to be done!!He's lucky I didnt call the cops and just go get my buggy!He was a rude prick to say the least!!I wouldnt send my worst enemy to him!JMHO,and sorry to vent.There was more to it as well!I brought a broken  u-joint to him on the rail and asked if he could fix it and he says"yea,but its gonna cost you a lot of money for me to hunt this part down"!So I ask him where can I get this part or a new one,and he says,"Im not sure,its gonna be hard".Then talking to his mech. he tells me about a 1/2 dozen places to go>WTF is up with the owner,trying to get rich in this economy?????He should do an honest job for an honest price and people will come back-but not me!!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 10:00:48 AM by atcsteve »

RC51 Rhino

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 10:41:48 PM »
Is it the Poorboys on the west side that builds the VW stuff? That's a shame, I keep seeing these guys trying to make a buck on their customers, not realizing the customers are their buck! I now know of 2 shops...Poorboys and the driveshaft shop that slips my mind (thought they were good guys,too).

atcsteve

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »
Well I should give a big thumbs up to mastershaft in phoenix!!Justin was great,rebuilt the whole axle,spun balanced,up-graded ect... and it works great.I threw a couple brodies in the street and they are super tight and strong!The price was more than fair,and service was exelllent!! I would recomend them to anyone!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal