Author Topic: Have We Been Missing Something? MX250 IL Transmission.  (Read 11306 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Have We Been Missing Something? MX250 IL Transmission.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 10:12:08 AM »
i am sure they are nice units but with out more  info just don't know if it is any better than the transworks,tom pro, rpm or jeffco.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 10:18:15 AM »
I can only confirm all elite boxes use spur/straight cut teeth. No issue there . I can also say their customer service is supposed to be good as well. Very disappointed with the apparent lack of interest by our new member in following up on this.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 01:28:14 PM »
I can only confirm all elite boxes use spur/straight cut teeth. No issue there . I can also say their customer service is supposed to be good as well. Very disappointed with the apparent lack of interest by our new member in following up on this.

def a plus and right direction. it would be nice if the new member would elaborate a bit more and i doubt they will post pics of the inside of the unit but i would like to.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 06:08:57 PM »
If I'm guessing correctly,the box is based on their other inline/sequential/differentials boxes that have been around for quite a while.Still no idea what that is though. Gotta admit I'm not buying one unless I'm totally satisfied I'm not buying the equivalent to what is currently "acceptable". Notice the quotation marks around acceptable. LOL!!!!  That means I have to have specs and knowledge of the internals.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:12:26 PM by fabr »
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 06:24:45 PM »
yes i did and i agree and def need more info on the internals otherwise just another attempt at a rev box for bike powered. now acceptable works for 85% to 90% of offroaders, as you well know, however it's the top %ile we want to be in.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2016, 06:30:49 PM »
I could imagine a 4wd turbo busa rally style buggy possibly IF this thing is any good. Been contemplating it for the next project for a couple years now.
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal