Author Topic: anyone seen this one?  (Read 6034 times)

Wildcatfan

Re: anyone seen this one?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 06:30:33 PM »
Bruce did not "wreck" the truck. He did overshoot a corner or 2 and had a slit problem. Par for the course. I was sitting in San Ignacio with Potts chase team guys when Craig pulled the plug. They did it because " were too far back to win, lets go home". Funny, as he is nicknamed the mobile chicane.......

Bruce has a lot of wheel experience. He has won the 24HR's of Daytona. He has also raced with Ivan Stewert back in the 80's. His son Burt is currently doing well in SST trucks.

What you see on TV is heavily scripted and geared towards the imbeciles that watch it.

Thanks for the information I didnt know that. Would have never guessed that!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 07:22:30 AM »
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 07:25:04 AM »
Bruce did not "wreck" the truck. He did overshoot a corner or 2 and had a slit problem. Par for the course. I was sitting in San Ignacio with Potts chase team guys when Craig pulled the plug. They did it because " were too far back to win, lets go home". Funny, as he is nicknamed the mobile chicane.......

Bruce has a lot of wheel experience. He has won the 24HR's of Daytona. He has also raced with Ivan Stewert back in the 80's. His son Burt is currently doing well in SST trucks. They can both drive.

What you see on TV is heavily scripted and geared towards the imbeciles that watch it.

all media is heavily scripted!     
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 07:28:52 AM »
hahaha... yea, definitely cool stuff! I seen something where bruce jenner wrecked a million dollar trophy truck in a race awhile back...lol smh I dont know whos dumber. ?.

i don't keep up on the names of drivers but fun to watch and a lot of money in those trucks!  i have seen many in the video's roll them or wreck them.  i would love the chance to do so just once although i would hope not to roll it  rofl

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 07:33:41 AM »
i would love the chance to do so just once although i would hope not to roll it  rofl

Things happen at double speed in a TT. It takes a while to get used to what they are capable of. Your first ride usually ends with trying to pull the seat cover out of your ass............

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »
Things happen at double speed in a TT. It takes a while to get used to what they are capable of. Your first ride usually ends with trying to pull the seat cover out of your ass............
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2014, 05:21:23 AM »

This^^^^I believe I could hold so well this way, prob no need for the harness.  As a little boy, watching those races on tv, I thought one day I wanna do that, one day.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2014, 07:40:23 AM »
New car won't hold a candle to a TT but will come as close as I'll ever get.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal