Author Topic: This Years New Buggy Build.  (Read 4589 times)

SandDragon

Re: This Years New Buggy Build.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »
Yummi I think I know what you are asking if this is what you are asking about I don't the answer all I can tell you is, I got my information from this from Toms ProDesigns web sight a long while ago and that is what I tryed to built to my new frame to and it is set up at 11 deg's in the front.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:16:42 PM by SandDragon »

Offline Voodoochikin04

• Vip Eye candy Supplier!!
  • VIP
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
i wish my frame looked like this style.. i like this style.. i shoulda done some frame research lol.. looks good!
"it's only when you have lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 06:15:14 PM »
I'm a mechinical designer I worked it our using AutoCad Inventor and Solidworks. Because my work lets me work at home I have a HP work station here with both programs so I get to play designing my own stuff here.
Well you're a lucky boy then aren't you. Kinda reminds me of a guy that use to hang out on this site a fair bit, a while back, hey Doug..  kick
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

SandDragon

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
OK guys going to post some new pictures this weekend not finished yet but getting a lot closer.

trans man

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 08:49:00 PM »
OK guys going to post some new pictures this weekend not finished yet but getting a lot closer.
We want to see pics! ;D ;D ;D

SandDragon

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56:49 PM »
Here are the pictures I still have a long way to go but I really like it so far.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
 ee: ee: ee: jj: jj: jj: jj:  Lookin great.  Those front arms must be 3' long.  Just a few loose ends and you could make LS?? drowning
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SandDragon

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 06:24:11 PM »
I'm going to try for a test and tune weekend when you all will be there. I have to be ready for the big trip to Idaho in June. It looks wider in the front than the back but they are the same width 92"

trans man

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 08:56:35 PM »
Looks like it's really starting to come together. ee: ee:

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 01:31:04 AM »
That's look'n good, actually I was thinking of doing something like that, I like the V8 idea, a mate had a buggy that had a Leyland P76 V8 in it joined to a VW gearbox, it was a real job keeping the front wheels on the deck to steer. ;D It was a lot of fun but. 8)
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

Offline sandracer1

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 04:02:05 AM »
That rail looks nice. " sinister" without the "sinister" price. I bet it will have a hard time keeping the fronts planted.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 08:45:52 PM »
nice job and I hope to see you there on your test and tune in may. it is not a direct copy of yoshi's but does look similar. very nice job!  ;D
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SandDragon

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 04:11:51 AM »
Thanks, I had a little set back the front shocks turned out being to long and it had way to much droop and when collapsed it still lacked over 12 inches before the frame touched the ground. I had to order 10 inch shocks for it and it works a lot better now.

trans man

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 07:49:39 AM »
Hope everything works out, so you can make it down to LS in May. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you. 8) 8) 8)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal