Author Topic: Glamis - 04/04 - 04/05/09 - Why in the AP section?  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Yoshi

Re: Glamis - 04/04 - 04/05/09 - Why in the AP section?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 01:28:26 PM »
Less than 200 hp and a 002 can not take that?  I understood the 5 rib was good to 200, six rib (091) good to 300 if built right.  What is the price diff between a 5 rib and 6 rib assuming both are built with CR and correct super diffs, etc? I would guess not much more than $600.00 between 5 and 6 rib?

That is FOB Broken Arrow?

Seems the big appeal on the eco tech is the cost of the motor.  How much is the eco / bus box vs the Busa / jeffco?

CBM providing the warranty on the motor?

If Wright and CBM are the suppliers does the cost of shipping ever get you down?  Two big ticket items with big weight .... out of so cal.....   just curious....
They said the ring gear was smaller and said it wouldn't hold up.  There is a 3k difference for me to run the eco motor with an 091 over the busa and a Jeffco (not counting shipping).  I need to make a correction, they are not brand new motors, cbm buys them, does the heads, puts in new pistons, bearings, etc. clutch, 091 adapter plate, etc. to make them like new. I am pretty sure there is a warrenty, not sure how long though.  CBM is a reputabe company and stands behind their work, they supply the engines for the X18 and for the slinger you drove in. when I get the motor, it is ready to put fluids in and bolt up, only 5 wires to hook up, they do everything to it including the manifolds and exhaust.

Yeah, not much I can do about the shipping, just gotta take it, which is another reason my price will be going up after the first one or so....

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:30:24 PM by Yoshi »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal